She has been open and honest with fans about the surgery she has undergone, including having her breast implants removed last year.
On Thursday, Chrissy Teigen shared a video of her scars as she flashed her breasts while laughing that she’s had ‘two lifts by [the age of] 35.’
The wife of John Legend began to sing a made-up song, singing ‘Gonna keep lifting them, ’til the end of time’ as she lifted up her top to reveal her underboob.
Baring all: Chrissy Teigen reveals breast scars from having her implants removed… as she laughs about getting ‘two lifts by the age of 35’
The model – who has been under intense scrutiny this year for past abusive tweets and bullying behavior – revealed to fans about her surgery in an honest post last summer.
Honest: The model pictured in 2019
‘I’m getting my boobs out!’ she wrote at the time. ‘They’ve been great to me for many years but I’m just over it. I’d like to be able to zip a dress in my size, lay on my belly with pure comfort! No biggie!’
She went on: ‘So don’t worry about me! All good. I’ll still have boobs, they’ll just be pure fat. Which is all a tit is in the first place. A dumb, miraculous bag of fat.’
Just a few weeks ago, Chrissy said was ‘depressed’ and ‘feels lost’ after being ‘canceled’ amid her cyber-bullying scandal, involving Courtney Stodden.
In her caption, Chrissy told her 34.9million followers how it ‘feels so weird to pretend like nothing happened’ while she feels like ‘utter s**t in real life,’ explaining how she misses connecting with her fans.
‘Iiiii don’t really know what to say here…just feels so weird to pretend nothing happened in this online world but feel like utter s**t in real life,’ the statement, which was under a first-person perspective snap taken from Teigen’s living room.
Keeping it real: The model – who has been under intense scrutiny this year for past abusive tweets and bullying behavior – revealed to fans about her surgery in an honest post last summer
Flash: Chrissy posted the video to fans on Thursday
‘Going outside sucks and doesn’t feel right, being at home alone with my mind makes my depressed head race.’
Chrissy was ready to admit her way wasn’t helping much, saying: ‘But I do know that however I’m handling this now isn’t the right answer.’
‘I feel lost and need to find my place again, I need to snap out of this, I desperately wanna communicate with you guys instead of pretending everything is okay,’ she explained, adding: ‘I’m not used to any other way!!’
The star went on to quip that ‘Cancel club’ was ‘fascinating,’ but that she’s ‘learned a whollllle lot’ from the experience.
Sad: Chrissy said earlier this month that she’s ‘depressed’ and ‘lost’ as she deals with the fallout from cruel old tweets from the star which recently resurfaced
Her view: In her caption, Chrissy told her 34.9million followers how it ‘feels so weird to pretend like nothing happened’ while she feels like ‘utter s**t in real life’
‘Only a few understand it and it’s impossible to know til you’re in it,’ she went on. ‘And it’s hard to talk about it in that sense because obviously you sound whiney when you’ve clearly done something wrong.
‘It just sucks. There is no winning. But there never is here anyhow.’
Pivoting to a more positive note, Chrissy told her fans: ‘All I know is I love you guys, I miss you guys, and I just needed an honest moment with you because I’m just…tired of being sick with myself all day.’
Wondering if sharing was wise, she went on: ‘I don’t even know if it’s good to say any of this because it’s gonna get brutally picked apart but I dunno. I can’t do this silent s**t anymore!’
Then, she reached out to anyone else who’s been ‘cancelled,’ writing: ‘If you or someone you know has also been cancelled please let me know if there is a cancel club reunion because I could use some time off my couch!’ before signing off with love and thanks.
Though this was the first time Chrissy spoke about the cyberbullying scandal since June, she did recently share some carefree vacation snapshots with John and the family online.
- Chrissy Teigen celebrates 10th birthday of her boobs with half-naked throwbacks
- Chrissy Teigen Defends Her 'Right Angle Bod' After Trolls Criticize Her Swimsuit Selfie
- Chrissy Teigen fires back at online trolls for making fun of her 'square' body
- 'Last winter was the first time I haven't been sick': Strictly's Shirley Ballas, 59, shares health update six months after removing 'dangerous' breast implants
- Holly Hagan reveals her incredible 16lb weight loss in a mismatched bikini after revealing online fat-shaming led to secret struggle with bulimia
- Chloe Khan brands plastic surgery as 'crazy' - despite going under the knife 7 times just aged 26
- Sexpert reveals the ultimate guide to keeping the spark alive in lockdown
- Mum felt giant 36H boobs pop after flying abroad for a breast reduction
- Katie Price shocks Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins viewers by revealing she had a FIFTH kidnap threat just weeks before filming (before she accidentally flashes her nipple)
- Struggling to get to the shops or getting an online delivery? DR MICHEAL MOSLEY reveals his lockdown larder tips to allow you to eat healthily and deliciously
- 'What have I done?' Love Island's Ellie Brown unveils a short new 'do as she removes her hair extensions while in lockdown
- 'It's a characteristic, not a look': Stacey Solomon hits back at online abuse by removing her make-up in powerful clip after cruel troll called her 'ugly'
- EXCLUSIVE: Locked down in luxury! Aerial photos reveal the lavish pads where A-listers Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, the Kardashians and Keanu Reeves are hunkering down during the coronavirus crisis
- How to get rid of acne scars: 7 tips from the experts
- Ex-Man Utd flop Eric Djemba Djemba now plays in Switzerland’s fifth tier aged 38 for amateur team FC Vallorbe-Ballaigues
- Weight loss: I lost 9st after being warned I’d have a heart attack at 30 but have been left with mountains of saggy skin
- I had part of my ear removed after tiny spot turned out to be skin cancer
- Will Carrie Symonds and Boris have to self isolate to shield their newborn from coronavirus?
- Mother of Streatham terrorist reveals her 'disgust' at son's attack, claims he was radicalised in Belmarsh – and how he asked for his favourite mutton biryani just hours before his knife rampage
- 'Isolated' working, staged returns and canteen etiquette: Businesses reveal their plans to get back to work after lockdown - as ministers draw up 10 'granular' blueprints for each sector
Chrissy Teigen reveals breast scars from getting her implants removed... as she laughs about having 'two lifts by the age of 35' have 1183 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 29, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.