Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky have reportedly put their $30mln Byron Bay mega-mansion on sale.
The couple, who have just completed their Byron Bay mansion, are thinking to offload their $30million compound.
Hemsworth and Pataky are reportedly interested in selling the Broken Head Road sweet home so they can move somewhere else in the trendy hamlet.
According to the Courier Mail, the A-listers recently ‘inspected a large landholding at nearby Lennox Head’. However, that property ended up being sold to some Sydneysiders, who purchased it for about $15million to use as a holiday home.
Originally estimated at $20million, property experts said in January the LA-style compound, located in Broken Head near Byron Bay, was now worth $30million.
‘Hemsworth bought the property for $9million but spent around $18million building the mansion.’
The 50-metre rooftop infinity pool alone was estimated to have cost at least $400,000, an enormous indoor mural could be worth as much as $100,000, and the landscaping bill would have reached about $500,000.
Chris Hemsworth and his family started construction on the mansion, which was previously an eight-bedroom resort-style home known as Kooeloah, in late 2017.
- Chris Pratt gushes about Katherine Schwarzenegger: 'Thrilled God put you in my life'
- Travel Through Big Sur To Be Possible Later This Month
- I sat in the Golden Globes ballroom and here's what happened
- Golden Globes: Here were the 8 worst dressed
- Why Meryl Streep isn’t overrated, by the numbers
- Angelina Jolie is considering a career in politics: 'Whatever I think can really make change'
- 16 movies Bostonians should know about this fall
- Driven to death by phone scammers
- POLITICO Playbook: How Trump has handcuffed Washington
- Twins Talk: All-Star break came at the wrong time for slumping Twins
- Think Trump Can’t Win In 2020? These Bikers Want To Change That.
- Fantasy Football Week 4 Stealing Signals: Stats, waiver targets, trade candidates for every game - CBS Sports
- How Florida spread oxycodone across America
- Well-known former York County resident Dr. Susan Williams dies in traffic accident
- Road trip guide: The best pie shop in every state
- NBA mock draft: Options expanding for Phoenix Suns in 2019 NBA draft
Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky selling their Byron Bay mansion have 334 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.