Budget 2021: Rishi Sunak issues warning about interest rates
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Switchers will be able to choose between thousands of experiences via the experience days gift card. These range from sky diving and flying lessons to spa days, afternoon tea and weekend getaways.
The gift card will be emailed to the eligible switchers within 14 days, once they’ve met all of the qualifying terms.
It doesn’t need to be redeemed all in one go.
Furthermore, it can be topped up if a person fancies something bigger.
So, who qualifies for the offer?
Virgin Money is offering a new switch offer (Image: GETTY)
It’s open to eligible people who are new Plus Account and Club M Account customers.
They also need to be aged 18 or older and resident in the UK.
They cannot already have a Virgin Money, Clydesdale Bank or Yorkshire Bank branded current account, and must not have closed one recently (since February 28, 2021).
Furthermore, they can’t have previously taken up a Brighter Money Bundle offer for switching to Virgin Money.
It’s possible to apply for either of the aforementioned accounts online.
Once the new current account is open, a person must fully switch their existing current account to Virgin Money using the Current Account Switch Service.
This must be done with at least two direct debits.
Switchers must also download and login to the Virgin Money Mobile Banking app.
Virgin Money is offering the gift card to new customers who meet certain conditions (Image: GETTY)
The final step that’s required to get the £150 gift card offer, at least £1,000 must be paid into the linked M Plus Saver or Club M Saver.
This money must be kept in the account until the gift card is sent to the customer.
Additionally, customers can get an interest rate of 2.02 percent AER (two percent gross per annum variable) on current account balances up to £1,000 as soon as the account has been opened.
According to new research from Virgin Money, Britons are set to spend £38billion of their savings this summer.
It’s expected that more than £700 will be spent per person on average on enjoying life this summer.
Fergus Murphy, Chief Customer Experience Officer at Virgin Money, said: "Nothing will stop us making the most of summer and enjoying all the things we can while we wait for Freedom Day to finally arrive.
“It's brilliant that so much has been saved since lockdown and hopefully that can continue, but it's also fantastic that we can finally enjoy and reward ourselves after a really tough time.
"It's great to see so many people are feeling happier about money and planning to treat themselves, whether that's on new clothes, having a holiday or in restaurants.
“We want 2021 to be the summer of fun, which is why we've partnered with our friends at Virgin Experience Days to offer new and existing customers the opportunity to try something different, whether that be adrenaline-fuelled adventures or taking some relaxing 'me' time."
- Problem Solved: Target is trying to stiff me on $60 worth of gift cards
- Gift Cards Market: Global Share, Size, Trends and Growth Analysis Forecast to 2019-2024
- #SupportLocalATL: Atlanta Black-owned startup Culture Greetings offers custom greeting cards for people of color
- N.O.-area postal worker stashed 54 opened letters in car after stealing cash, gift cards: feds
- Slidell postal worker pleads guilty to stealing money and gift cards from mail
- KUB offering gift cards for customers to go paperless
- Payless gift cards better be used soon by shoe buyers, NJ warns
- 17 gift cards that make great graduation gifts
- 'Truckloads of cash': Sandia Resort & Casino offers cash, free play and a Chevy Colorado
- Kids and Money: Devastating fire offers lesson to 10-year-old
- Ebix Offers to Acquire India’s Largest Corporate Travel Exchange, Yatra Online, Inc.
- 2019 Is the Year of Travel With These Limited Time Offer Credit Cards
- $50M HHGregg suit attacks insiders for accepting customer deposits to very end
- Ferns N Petals Expands Personalised Gifting in Abroad for Valentine’s 2019
- Virtual credit card numbers can be helpful tool in combatting fraud: Money Matters
- Martin Lewis urges over 55s to take advantage of Free Will Month and organise their wills
- Medical supply company won’t sell equipment paid by insurance without patient’s credit card on file: Money Matters
- Newman-Dailey Resort Properties Launches “Late Spring Fling” Offer for Destin Vacation Rentals at Top Ranked Florida Beach
- Color of Money: What to do right now to improve your 2019 tax return
- Color of Money: With another government shutdown possible, your tax refund could be delayed
Virgin Money is now offering customers a free £150 gift card - do you qualify? have 941 words, post on www.express.co.uk at June 23, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.