Victoria Beckham joked about being “really excited” for tonight’s England football game as she shared a stoney-faced throwback.
The fashion designer took to her Instagram Stories to share an old picture of herself just ahead of England’s game against the Czech Republic.
She posted a snap of her younger self looking extremely unamused as she covered her face with giant sunglasses at the 2006 FIFA World Cup in Germany.
The mum-of-four had her hand placed on her face as she watched what seemed like an uninteresting game to her.
She also wore a red tank top with the logo ‘England Rocks’ on it as well as white shorts and boots.
“Really excited for tonight’s game @england… (quality football content),” the 47-year-old captioned the funny throwback.
England is playing against the Czech Republic at Wembley Stadium tonight and we bet the Beckham’s have been ready to enjoy the game.
Posh Spice is no stranger to watching endless football games thanks to her football icon husband David Beckham.
Dave Benett/Getty Images for Hugo Boss)
Victoria recently shared a picture from the same football game in honour of England winning their first Euro 2020 match.
In this snap, the star is standing up but still has the same bored expression on her face.
Victoria wrote on the snap: “On a hot sunny day in London today watching the football, (well not really but @davidbeckham and the boys are) wanted to contribute so decided to share.”
Her hairstyle looked dramatically different from the more high-end look she sports today, as the former Spice Girl was pictured with long hair extensions and blonde highlights.
At the beginning of Victoria and David’s amazing relationship, the former singer was often seen with singer Cheryl, who also attended games to watch her ex-husband Ashley Cole play.
For this year’s Father’s Day, Victoria showed her appreciation for David by gifting him with balloon versions of himself, highlighting all of his biggest achievements.
She took to social media this past Sunday to show off the thoughtful gift she had set up for the sports hunk.
Sharing a video of the incredible balloon display , Victoria said to her 29million fans: “So what do you get for a daddy who has everything?”
“Some more balloon men,” she responded. “How cute? And there’s a balloon there for every team that he’s played for.”
Victoria proceeded to tag all of the teams the sportsman has been linked to – from AC Milan to LA Galaxy, England, Manchester United , Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid.
Do you know any of the Islanders? Get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us direct 0207 29 33033.
- Here's what David and Victoria Beckham are worth, it's staggering
- Rugby World Cup final: 'Excited' England fans travel to Japan
- Emma Bunton reveals she is 'really excited' to meet Spice Girls superfan Emma Stone at their London show as she confirms band's animated movie
- 'I've missed this face!': David Beckham shares a number of cosy snaps with Brooklyn as they reunite in NYC... days after revealing his 'concern' for his son in the city
- This Morning appears to pay tribute to THAT Game Of Thrones coffee cup gaffe as eagle-eyed fans spot Starbucks drinks strategically placed around the set
- The rise and fall of a super-intelligent, self-aware Facebook game
- Grim faced David Beckham and a happy Victoria arrive separately at LFW show
- Dancing On Ice: Caprice, 47, is the FINAL star confirmed for the 2020 series... as the actress confidently says she has 'no nerves'
- Why Your Team Sucks 2019: New England Patriots
- John Krasinski invites fellow The Office star David Denman to Game 7 of Stanley Cup Finals to throw shade at Jenna Fischer
- The 'mini Hercules' in England's path - how can De Klerk be stopped?
- 2018 Commonwealth Games, Day 10, Highlights: Wrestlers, Boxers Lead India's Medal Rush; Javelin Thrower Neeraj Chopra Creates History
- Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 1 recap: Back to the beginning
- Game of Thrones' Ultimate Battle Was Incredibly Epic, But Not Quite Perfect
- Vanessa Kirby joins the BAFTA jury to decide the nominees for next year's EE Rising Star Award and enthuses she feels 'honoured' by new role
- Rita Ora goes racy in leopard print, Maya Jama shows off her twerking skills and Charli XCX bares all in a sheer mini as the stars enjoy VERY wild GQ Men Of The Year afterparty (but it looks like Brooklyn Beckham overdid the celebrations)
- Cheers! Kate dons a stunning emerald green Alexander McQueen coat and indulges her taste for Guinness on St Patrick's Day as she and William pay a visit to the soldiers of the Irish Guards
- Who wins the battle of the CWAGs? Proud plus-ones including a nurse, a pilates instructor and a fellow cricketer will cheer on England and Australia as the Ashes kicks off tomorrow
- Kylie Minogue puts on an energetic performance as she candidly talks about her 2005 cancer battle at the GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2019
- 'I'm literally living my dream': US 15-year-old Coco Gauff reveals how she wept 'for the first time since Ironman died in End Game' after BEATING Venus Williams, 39, to make history at Wimbledon
Victoria Beckham jokes she's 'excited' for England game with stoney-faced throwback have 893 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at June 22, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.