AS the end of lockdown approaches, Brits will be flocking outside to meet and mingle and maybe get a little frisky.
Ann Summers has created a new sex position for people to celebrate the end of lockdown – aptly named, "Locked down".
Inspired by a rising interest in BDSM, the "Locked down" position guarantees to hit the spot every time.
The search term, "what is BDSM?" saw a whopping 70% increase due to the growing lust and intrigue with bondage.
So, how do you do the "Locked down" position?
Ann Summer explains that to get into position, simply lie on your back and lift your legs in the air.
Have your partner kneel over you, lifting your legs onto their shoulders and rolling you back onto your shoulders for a deeper angle of penetration.
To add some BDSM flair to this position, try using handcuffs or restraints to fix your arms to the bed.
You can even use buckle cuffs to keep your legs together as your partner lifts them into the air.
This is also a great position to try out a blindfold or mask, allowing your partner to tease you before entering.
This position is sure to steam up your summer nights.
A spokesperson for Ann Summers' said: "By the end of 2020, there had been a 70% rise in searches for 'what is BDSM?' in the UK, showing that there really is a growing lust for being bound with bondage!
"As we celebrate coming out of over a year of lockdowns, the Locked Down bondage position is perfect to explore those new kinks and discover a new BDSM-fuelled lease of life.
"This position is great because it's perfect for deep penetration, helping hit that G-spot or P-spot and bring waves of pleasure, but it's also ideal for bringing in plenty of bondage equipment, such as handcuffs and restraints or a blindfold.
"Remember, if you are trying bondage for beginners, it's important that you take your time and discuss your limits with your partner. Get ready to come out of lockdown and get locked down!"
Will you be celebrating the end of lockdown with this new position?
Most read in Fabulous
- Sex Positions Of Kamasutra - 3
- Best Sex Positions For Women Here they come
- Was the romance between same-sex Love Island pair Cassie Lansdell and Phoebe Thompson set up by producers? Viewers notice an editing fail that shows their first kiss could not have happened as shown
- A spoonful of sauciness! As Julie Andrews - who found fame as prim and proper Mary Poppins - releases a new memoir, we reveal her less than saintly off-screen life that suggests she isn't practically perfect in every way
- EXCLUSIVE: 33-year-old pervert who kept anorexic and autistic 16-year-old as his sex slave savors his freedom after walking free in sweetheart deal - as ex-girlfriend tells DailyMailTV he would kidnap a pre-teen if he could
- From Blurred Lines to New Rules: how sex in pop has changed for ever
- Ireland can hit top spot, insists head coach Joe Schmidt
- They couldn't be happier! Jessica Mauboy and rumoured fiancée Themeli Magripilis are spotted for the first time in Sydney after 'engagement announcement' in Greece
- Fears for humpback whale spotted in the River Thames
- Lecturer demanded sex in return for better grades, Nigerian student says
- Trump's twisting the knife in Biden's soft spot -- Meanwhile in America
- Trump's twisting the knife in Biden's soft spot
- The Magic Man Makes Promises to Tear Up the Hitman’s A**
- Woman who has sex with her husband just ONCE a year due to suffering excruciating pain during intercourse reveals the agonizing muscle spasms leave her bedbound for days
- Harry Dunn's parents say they will only meet US wife accused of killing the 19-year-old in a crash IF she promises to surrender and return to Britain
- Helpful Tips in Softball Hitting
- D4 home of former retail boss hits market
- Girls go to....Burma? Lucy Verasamy on an unusual voyage in the land that time forgot
- IT'S FRIDAY FILM: So long, sun dance! Drawing a gun and the crowds - Robert Redford has us falling for his charms one last time, says BRIAN VINER
- Lots to admire, but it’s not a play for our time: MELANIE MCDONAGH reviews the stage adaptation of hit '80's drama My Beautiful Laundrette
The Locked Down sex position promises to help you hit the G-spot every time – but it’s pretty saucy have 868 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 24, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.