OUR Yorkshire Farm fans were left fuming that the series finale was pulled from the TV schedule AGAIN on Tuesday night.
The popular Channel 5 show – which usually airs every Tuesday at 9pm – is yet to show the eighth episode of the latest series.
It was supposed to air last week , but a new drama called Anne Boleyn was put in its place.
This evening it happened again for a second time and fans aren’t impressed they can’t get their weekly dose of Amanda Owen and her loveable family.
Many took to Twitter to share their frustration with the telly network after deciding to show documentary Fred and Rose West: The Search for the Victims instead.
One wrote: “Where is the final episode of #OurYorkshireFarm #TheYorkshireShepherdess not impressed.”
Another said: “WHY ISN’T THE FARM ON AGAIN?! #[email protected]_tv ?????”
A third added: “What’s happened to #OurYorkshireFarm on @channel5_tv I thought there was still an episode to come? @AmandaOwen8.”
Last week viewers also took to the social media platform to let out their anger.
One fan said: “#Channel5 #OurYorkshireFarm where’s THIS programme got to? why’s it been replaced with fantasy and depressing documentaries? As there’s no shortage of both genres if we WANTED to watch such stuff rather than the #YorkshireShepherdess……”
A fifth wrote: “I love the ups and downs of Our Yorkshire Farm. I'm missing it. Please come back #OurYorkshireFarm.”
Another chimed in: Have @channel5_tv relegated #OurYorkshireFarm to #MyFive? If so I’ve missed it. Hopefully back on your main channel soon? Great, heart-warming series so hurry up and put it back where it belongs. Otherwise suggest other main stream channels @BBCOne @Channel4 sign up @AmandaOwen8 .”
Our Yorkshire Farm first premiered back in 2018 and follows the lives of Amanda, husband Clive Owen and their nine children on their farm.
Earlier this week it was revealed that the family will be leaving their much-loved home at Ravenseat Farm after revealing earlier in the series that they had purchased a new farmhouse.
The shepherdess, 46, and her family are relocating to Anty Johns, in Upper Swaledale.
Amanda’s neighbours Patricia and Ronald Tyler recently revealed what it’s like living next door to the famous family.
The couple have lived nextdoor to them for the past two decades and have watched their children grow up over the years.
Most read in TV
Mrs. Tyler said: “They are fantastic neighbours. They are there if we need them not intrusive.
“The gamekeeper lives near as well and they are all very good neighbours – happy and content.”
Our Yorkshire Farm airs on Channel 5.
Our Yorkshire Farm’s Amanda Own reveals big worry for youngest daughter Clemmy as she grows up
- What happened on the White House Farm series finale tonight? Jeremy Bamber goes on trial for murdering his family
- Game of Thrones Season 8: The future of Westeros is finally revealed as a SHOCKING ruler takes the Iron Throne and the Mother of Dragons' fate is revealed in the EPIC feature length series finale
- Good Morning Britain fans accuse Kate Garraway of 'spoiling' White House Farm ending
- Line Of Duty series six: Adrian Dunbar, new star Kelly Macdonald, Martin Compston and Vicky McClure send fans WILD as they meet for the FIRST script read-through of the new season
- Ayesha Curry hits back at cruel troll who called her a 'real life farm animal'... two days after THAT racy snap with her husband Steph Curry: 'Yes a GOAT I know'
- The Sum and the Parts: In Defense of TV Recaps
Our Yorkshire Farm fans LIVID as series finale pulled from TV schedule AGAIN have 670 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 9, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.