Love Island’s still-single stars are getting in the mood for the show’s big return – by signing up for Tinder!
Eight former-Islanders will be joining the dating app, including Amy Hart, Demi Jones and Curtis Pritchard.
Launching on Sunday at 8pm, Swipe Island is described as a virtual paradise where you can match with the favourites from over the years.
If you both like each other, the chats can start!
Kaz Crossley, Anton Danyluk, Jess Gale, Eve Gale and Ched Uzor have also committed to joining.
But if you want to bag yourself a telly beauty you need to be a fast mover – they are only online for two hours. There is no time for small talk, folks!
As we know, a solid bio can win hearts – and the stars have already prepared theirs.
Amy's Tinder bio reads: “Just looking for a good time and someone to make me laugh. love good theatre, wine and good food. Looking for someone like minded who is caring, kind and funny.”
Curtis refused to leave out the all-important details.
He put: “I love chilling at home and I'm a massive foodie, massively into extreme sports and love to work. Don't get me wrong though, I do love a good night out. Custard Cream is my fav biscuit.”
Demi’s bio poked fun at herself after her villa mishap.
She penned: “The girl that fell over on national TV. Bubbly and fun girl that likes to socialise and party.
“You might catch me posing for the gram but not snapping my food as I will be too busy tucking in #massivefoodie. Not just an influencer, but a history geek too.”
Love Island 2021’s start date has finally been confirmed — and it’s returning to our screens very soon.
The new series will air on June 28 and the countdown is on.
The show hasn’t been on air since the first ever winter series aired in early 2020.
AFP via Getty Images)
The summer series was cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic and restrictions on travel, and Love Island didn’t return for a winter series this year.
This year the show will once again be hosted by Laura Whitmore and narrated by Ian Stirling.
The producers are said to be deciding who will be part of the original cast and who will be entering as bombshells or in Casa Amor.
The new series will also reportedly feature its first ever disabled contestant after producers reached out to influencers with disabilities to take part.
Love Island had a record number of applications this year and show bosses have already interviewed more than a 1,000 wannabes ahead of the new series.
There will be psychological support on-hand, as well as training on how to deal with social media abuse, bosses have announced.
Love Island starts on June 28 at 9pm on ITV2
- Love Island bosses admit they used Tinder to find new contestants
- Love Island bosses have used Tinder to find contestants for new series
- Caroline Flack confirms she’s landed in Majorca a week before the start of Love Island
- Sheridan Smith, 36, is ‘hopelessly in love’ with her Tinder toyboy fiance, 28, claims his mum
- Love Island host Caroline Flack insists the show is better than Tinder but fears the contestants are just in it for fame
- Chloe Goodman's chemistry student sister is 'heading to Love Island villa'
- Extreme lengths Love Island bosses take to keep cast apart before entering villa
- Who is Kris Boyson? Katie Price’s new love interest who’s featured on Five Star Hotel and Meet The Parents
- Love Island's new stars urged to get rid of X-rated pictures of themselves
- Love Island 2018 rumoured contestants
- Love Island’s Olivia Attwood twerks in a thong bikini during wild girls’ holiday in Marbella
- Love Island 2018 contestants revealed
- Love Island’s Kady McDermott is getting a ‘confidence boosting’ boob job
- Love Island’s Alex Bowen bought Olivia Buckland’s engagement ring just eight weeks after they left the show
- First Love Island hunk is revealed as a seriously hot model whose steamy shirtless snaps have made him an Instagram star
- Love Island’s Amber Davies enjoys a date night with new man James Hawkins in London
- Love Island’s Montana Brown quits Bear Grylls’ Celebrity Island after moaning it’s ‘too hard’
- Love Island signing Dani Dyer promises dad Danny she won’t even KISS another contestant on ITV2 show
- Love Island's Kady McDermott 'can't breathe properly' after boob job in Turkey
- There's set to be a West End star joining the Love Island line-up
Love Island's Amy Hart and Curtis Pritchard sign up to Tinder looking for love have 788 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at June 17, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.