Khloe Kardashian has said she is 'open to the idea of a future' with Tristan Thompson during the final ever episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
The pair – who share three-year-old daughter True – have had a rocky relationship ever since Tristan was caught cheating days before Khloe gave birth, and again with her half-sister Kylie Jenner's former BFF Jordyn Woods.
However, the final episode of the show sees the pair reconcile after he worked to win her back following their previous split, with the pair spending lockdown together.
In the episode, Khloe flies out to Boston to be with the basketball player for the NBA season and says she's open to the idea of a life together.
'I am heading to Boston without True because I have to make sure that things are set up and all put together before I have True come out here,' she said.
'The pandemic can make or break you, and I think with Tristan and myself it forced us to have so many uncomfortable conversations and I think that was incredibly beneficial.'
She went on to say: 'Now we're best friends. I go to him for anything and everything and I definitely am more open to the idea of a future with me in Boston.'
The episode then sees them spend time together at a restaurant, with Khloe saying: 'I feel really good about my decision to move to Boston… I think it will be really special for all of us.'
It comes after Khloe posted a frustrated message on social media in the wake of a woman's claims that Tristan is the father of her child earlier this month.
The final ever insalment of the hugely popular reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians also sees Khloe's sister Kim talk about her split from Kanye West.
The reality star spoke candidly about the relationship, revealing that she is 'ready for the smaller things' after their split.
Keeping Up With The Kardashian is available to stream on HayU.
Got a story?
If you've got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we'd love to hear from you.
- Khloe Kardashian says she'll 'never come in-between' Tristan Thompson and their daughter True while praising her sister Kourtney's co-parenting
- Kim Kardashian looks sultry in her own SKIMS bra and leggings as she presents the brand's new cotton collection: 'It's ultra soft'
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians: Kim's daughter North teams up with Jojo Siwa as Kourtney and Scott take the kids to Finland with Sofia Richie
- Summer Monteys-Fullam's family 'want to become the Kent Kardashians with her glam mother Sabina, 48, seeing herself as a Kris Jenner figure'
- Dancing With The Stars: Hannah Brown tops leaderboard as Lamar Odom opens up about drug overdose
- Jordyn Woods was trolled for looking heavy at 13
- Justin and Hailey Bieber have been inundated with offers - including one from a 'famous billionaire' - after putting their $8.5m Beverly Hills mansion' up for sale via Instagram
- Lowe: NBA's 30 teams rated from top contenders to bottom tier
- Atlanta’s black tech founders are changing entrepreneurship in America. Can they avoid Silicon Valley’s mistakes?
- From moss meditation to freestyle dancing
- Woman trampled to death by herd of cattle
- This senator was Big Tech’s friend—but is now its greatest threat
- Easter Bowl 2008
- Big Pharma’s worst nightmare
- Now Is The Time To Act To End Bias In AI
- Minneapolis Fed President Neel Kashkari speaks with Yahoo Finance [Transcript]
- How lacrosse star Paul Rabil aims to redefine professional sports
- San Jose battling for its ‘municipal soul,’ Downtown Association leader says: Pizarro
- “Did We Create This Monster?” How Twitter Turned Toxic
- Why averages don’t add up
Khloe Kardashian ‘open to idea of future’ with Tristan Thompson as she moves to Boston with him have 693 words, post on metro.co.uk at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.