RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under winner Kita Mean has shot down critics who want RuPaul and Michelle Visage to step down as judges should the show be renewed for as second series.
Kita was crowned champion of the first-ever Down Under edition over the weekend after beating fellow finalists Art Simone, Scarlet Adams and Karen From Finance to the $30,000 (£16,250) cash prize.
Since the season wrapped, some fans have been calling for Ru and Michelle to 'retire and let other people judge' , savagely claiming they have 'lost any joy' in critiquing the drag queen contestants.
Speaking exclusively to Metro.co.uk , Kita said that both Ru and Michelle were paramount in contributing to her experience on Drag Race Down Under.
'I don't think so,' Kita told us, in response to whether the Drag Race OGs should sashay away.
'I had such a positive experience from it which was because of them [Ru and Michelle]. I would want whoever was going on to have that same experience. I would say no way!'
Sharing her love for the franchise, Kita said she wants to do Drag Race 'every day of my life'.
'I just wish it wasn't over,' she continued. 'I just want to wake up at stupid o'clock in the morning and go and do RuPaul's Drag Race and do the challenges and have the rollercoaster of emotions and go back to the hotel room and have my dinner.
'I want to do it every day.'
So there's no surprise that Kita would jump at the chance if she was given the chance to make an appearance on the series again should it be renewed.
'Honestly, I would just go and compete again,' she enthused. 'I just had so much fun that honestly if they just wanted me to come on and pick my nose I would do it.
'Whatever they want me to do, I just want to be involved. I love it so much.'
As for her thoughts on a potential international All Stars?
'I want it so badly,' she beamed. 'I think of any fantasy where I could just be back on RuPaul's Drag Race, I just had so much fun.'
Drag Race Down Under is available to stream on BBC Three.
Got a story?
If you've got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we'd love to hear from you.
- RuPaul's Drag Race UK adds Little Mix star and Spice Girl to judging panel
- RuPaul's Drag Race UK EXCLUSIVE: 'I don't care what Alan says!' Gothy Kendoll stands by her Leicester tiger look after the judge slams it... as she becomes first queen to be eliminated
- RuPaul Drag Race contestants unveiled for the first ever UK series
- Inside Strictly star Michelle Visage’s funky home with huge dressing room, dog sofas and elegant dining room
- ‘Finally! A sport for us gay people!’: how drag went mainstream
- Germany: Heidi Klum drag queen show sparks backlash
- Top German court overturns murder convictions in Berlin road race death
- UK prime minister race narrows to Boris Johnson, Jeremy Hunt
- Boris Johnson takes hefty lead in UK leadership race
- 'Stop hiding behind the bravery of frontline firefighters': Grenfell families slam brigade chief Dany Cotton and call for senior officers to be prosecuted over 'gravely inadequate' response to tower tragedy
- Boris Johnson extends lead in UK Conservatives' leadership race
- For her supporters, Tulsi Gabbard's outsider status in the 2020 presidential race is the entire point
- Biden accuses Trump of 'clear-cut corruption' for asking Ukraine's president EIGHT TIMES to investigate his son Hunter, as former VP calls for 'immediate release of call transcript' between the two leaders
- Miley Cyrus Is "Freaking Out" Because She's on the
- Who Should Win
- The Library Is Open: Untucking Secrets From the First Decade of
- Storming the carpet! Amber Rose flashes skin in tiny red crop top with maxi skirt as she joins glam Cara Delevingne, Hailee Steinfeld and Zendaya... before HAIL washes out MTV Movie & TV Awards arrivals
- 'Empathy should have no limits': Emma Watson wins first 'gender free' Best Actor In a Movie category at MTV Movie & TV Awards
- Emmy Awards 2019: James Corden's wife Julia Carey exudes glamour in a black gown with a risqué keyhole cut out as they snuggle up on the red carpet
- Santorum gets some southern hospitality as he wins both Alabama AND Mississippi - crushing Romney and Gingrich
Drag Race Down Under winner Kita Mean addresses calls for RuPaul and Michelle Visage to step down as judges have 773 words, post on metro.co.uk at June 22, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.