Ant McPartlin is reportedly set to enjoy an 'alcohol-free' stag do this week ahead of his wedding with Anne-Marie Corbett.
The I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! host is gearing up to tie the knot with Anne-Marie , 43, in August in an intimate ceremony.
It's claimed that Ant, 45, is hosting a small group of around 15 friends at a golf course in the south of England today before heading to a fancy restaurant where they'll enjoy a four-course meal cooked by a private chef.
A source told The Mirror : 'Ant's life has moved on from his and Dec's wild nights out in the past – now he just wants to spend a day with his mates playing golf before treating them to a slap-up meal.'
Among those in attendance are Ant's best man and presenting sidekick Declan Donnelly, and entertainer Jonathan Wilkes.
This stag do will be much tamer than the one Ant had in 2006 before he married Lisa Armstrong. Dec, 45, did the honours of organising the bash, which resulted in his best mate waking up in a McDonalds dressed as a French maid the following morning.
Ant and his pals took part in a Monopoly-themed pub crawl around London while donning fancy dress costumes which they changed at each venue. The group then trekked to Riga, Latvia, where they continued with a 12-hour drinking session.
The groom then promised to turn the tables on Dec when he was tying the knot with Ali Astall in 2015.
Ant said at the time: 'You know when you've been drinking all day and you have that one moment of clarity, and I came to dressed as a French maid in McDonald's just off Regent's Street.
'It'll be along those lines. Revenge is a dish best served cold.'
Ant has been sober since 2018 when he battled issues with alcohol and was involved in a drink-driving car accident. The TV star recently opened up about his arrest and said he's 'more grateful for everything'.
The Britain's Got Talent host is expected to marry Anne-Marie in an intimate wedding this summer after getting engaged on Christmas Eve last year.
A source told The Sun: 'Neither of them want the razzmatazz of a showbiz wedding. They just want their nearest and dearest with them.
'It will be a simple but beautiful ceremony, without the glare of the spotlight.'
Metro.co.uk has contacted Ant's reps for comment.
Got a story?
If you've got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we'd love to hear from you.
- Smitten Ant McPartlin and fiancée Anne-Marie Corbett hold hands as they are seen for the first time since getting engaged... while his ex Lisa Armstrong steps out with their dog Hurley
- Ant McPartlin is ENGAGED to Anne-Marie Corbett after romantic Christmas Eve proposal with co-host Declan Donnelly 'expected to act as best man' at their wedding
- Ant McPartlin is engaged to Anne-Marie Corbett after proposing on Christmas Eve
- Engaged Ant McPartlin looks blissfully happy after Anne-Marie Corbett said ‘yes’ as he plays golf
- Declan Donnelly ‘thrilled’ as Ant McPartlin proposes to Anne-Marie Corbett and wants him to be Best Man at their wedding
- The signs Ant McPartlin & Anne-Marie Corbett are a perfect match, from mirroring sexually to being a stand-in Dec
- Delighted Dec says Ant McPartlin is yet to ask him to be Best Man for surprise wedding
- Inside Ant McPartlin and Anne-Marie Corbett's love story as they get engaged
- Declan Donnelly enjoys stroll with wife Ali Astall and baby Isla... as Ant McPartlin 'jets off on private getaway' with girlfriend Anne Marie Corbett ahead of I'm A Celeb launch
- Ant McPartlin is engaged to Anne-Marie Corbett after romantic Christmas Eve proposal
- Ant McPartlin's new fiancée Anne-Marie Corbett looks glowing with pretty off-duty look
- Ant McPartlin is engaged – star shares VERY romantic details
- Newly-engaged Ant McPartlin radiates happiness in first sighting after proposal
- And you thought Ant and Dec were hard to tell apart! As Ant McPartlin gets engaged, why his wife-to-be and his TV partner's spouse are peas in a pod, too
- Ant McPartlin's journey from divorce and drink-drive shame to new engagement joy
- Dec Donnelly 'thrilled to be best man again' at Ant McPartlin's second wedding
- Ant and Dec's partners share stunning similarities after romantic Christmas proposal
- Declan Donnelly had the best reaction to Ant's engagement news
- Now schools set their OWN exams: Head teachers prepare to hold mock tests so pupils can have robust grades while some students could still sit international GCSEs - as 92% of teachers say Gavin Williamson should resign
- They live on the same street, use the same tailor and go on the same holidays! As they share a £30m deal...Are Ant and Dec the same person?
Ant McPartlin set to enjoy ‘alcohol-free’ stag do on golf course ahead of Anne-Marie Corbett wedding have 865 words, post on metro.co.uk at June 9, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.