Simon Cowell and his girlfriend Lauren Silverman appeared more loved-up than ever as they headed home after a romantic dinner in Santa Monica earlier this week.
The entertainment mogul, 61, was the picture of happiness as he linked arms with his partner, 43, following their date night at idyllic Italian restaurant Giorgi Baldi.
The couple, who have been together for eight years and share seven-year-old son Eric, have proved they are stronger than ever as they cosied up on their exit.
Parents Simon and Lauren were glowing and looked extremely sun-kissed as they left the building.
America’s Got Talent host Simon wore a simple jumper with jeans and smart shoes, while New York-born Lauren looked elegant in a crochet-style white dress with strappy heels.
Simon carried a takeaway bag in one hand, with a packet of cigarettes balanced on top.
It appears the lovebirds were spending some quality time together after Simon has been busy filming the 16th series of AGT recently.
He took a hiatus from the show after breaking his back and needing surgery last summer.
Simon had to get a metal rod and multiple fusions, but he recently revealed that breaking his back ‘wasn’t that bad’.
“I’ve got to be honest with you, it wasn’t that bad actually. I mean it wasn’t great for three to four weeks but after that you get through it. I had to do so much exercise now. I actually feel better than I did before the accident,” he told People.
It appears Simon is on the up and is enjoying normal life with his partner.
Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us direct 0207 29 33033.
- Simon Cowell and Lauren Silverman look happier then ever at his birthday bash... as David Walliams jokes that he's the music mogul's true love
- Simon Cowell steps out for some fresh air with girlfriend Lauren Silverman as they enjoy family stroll on Malibu beach amid coronavirus pandemic
- Simon Cowell and glam girlfriend Lauren Silverman head out in their Rolls-Royce to stock up on groceries
- Simon Cowell shows off his weight loss as he picks up supplies in his convertible Rolls-Royce amid coronavirus pandemic
- Love Island's Rebecca Gormley turns heads in a plunging bodycon dress for romantic date with beau Biggs Chris
- David Beckham kisses Victoria and son Brooklyn smooches girlfriend Nicola on family football stadium tour in Miami
- Love Island’s Demi Jones enjoys girls’ night out after Luke M is forced to deny cheating on her
- Supermarket Sweep viewers moan that ‘overkill’ show is on for a full hour every night
- The proof it's all over? Married At First Sight's Jonethen Musulin gets cosy with brunette as 'wife' Connie Crayden celebrates birthday without him
- David and Victoria Beckham put on a romantic display as they wrap their arms around each other and share a kiss on a family day out to the new home of his Miami football team
Simon Cowell and girlfriend Lauren Silverman look super-cosy on romantic date night have 488 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.