IF you’re looking to do a bit of retail therapy this Bank Holiday Monday, then you can still shop at Primark for your haul.
The high street giant is open today, and has been over the long Bank Holiday weekend.
Here’s what you need to know about when Primark will open and close today.
When is Primark open on Bank Holiday Monday?
Primark hasn’t published a full list of opening times for all of it’s stores over Bank Holiday Monday.
But when we checked using the retailer’s store locator tool on its website, it looked like stores will stay open today.
Primark usually opens from 8am until 8pm, but it extended its opening hours since reopening on April 12.
Now, stores are open for an extra two hours a day.
However, it’s best to check ahead with your local branch to see if the extended opening hours are still in place today.
What rules are in place for shopping at Primark?
Primark has had to become "Covid-secure" .
This includes making sure people can keep a safe distance from one another in store, and staggering shift times.
Primark has the same extensive social distancing rules and safety measures that fans will have already experienced last summer when shops were allowed to reopen then.
Customers will be asked to sanitise their hands when they enter stores and they will have to wear a mask.
There is social distancing signage, protective screens on the tills and baskets will be sanitised between uses.
Tannoy announcements will remind shoppers of social distancing rules and encourage them to cover their nose and mouths.
Primark is also extending its returns policy for shoppers.
Customers who've got a receipt that says they can return items from January 31 onwards have an additional 28 days from when the shop reopened.
It has also paused the expiry dates on gift cards, so shoppers can use ones that expired during lockdown.
Fitting rooms are still closed – but Primark says it will keep this policy under review.
And there will be extra security on the door to help manage huge numbers of shoppers.
When are the Bank Holiday dates for 2021?
Here is the full list of upcoming 2021 Bank Holidays in England and Wales.
Dates in Scotland and Northern Ireland vary.
- Monday, May 3 (Early May Bank Holiday)
- Monday, May 31 (Spring Bank Holiday)
- Monday, August 30 (Summer Bank Holiday)
- Saturday, December 25 (Christmas Day)
- Sunday, December 26 (Boxing Day)
Most read in Money
We explain when the supermarkets are open over the May Bank Holiday weekend, including Sainsbury’s, Aldi and Asda.
Here’s our round-up of when banks including HSBC, Barclays and Santander are open over the long weekend.
When does IKEA open over Bank Holiday ? We explain all you need to know.
- Metro Cash & Carry to Open 5 New Stores in India This Year, Enhance Partnership with Kirana Stores
- Wells Fargo Bank Employees Allegedly Opened Unauthorized Accounts To Meet Quotas
- Clemson, Georgia paying seven-figures to make 2021 opener happen
- Starbucks to Open First Signing Store in U.S. for Deaf Community
- Aditya Birla Fashion to open 500-plus stores this fiscal
- Presidents Day 2020: What's Open, Closed In Boston
- Presidents Day 2020: What's Open, Closed In Waltham
- Presidents Day 2020: What's Open, Closed In Hingham
- Presidents Day 2020: What's Open, Closed In Weymouth
- Presidents Day 2020: What's Open, Closed In Plymouth
Primark May Bank Holiday 2021 opening times: What time do stores open today? have 627 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.