Love Island stars Maura Higgins and Chris Taylor have announced their break-up, but say they are still good friends. The couple, who appeared in season five of reality dating series Love Island in 2019, were good friends on the show but did not get together during their time on screen. Both popular contestants, fans who followed their friendship were delighted when they announced they were in a relationship during a trip to Dubai in November 2020. View this post on Instagram A post shared by MAURA HIGGINS (@maurahiggins) However, Higgins and Taylor have now posted separate statements on social media confirming their split. “It breaks my heart to even type this, but I wanted to let everyone know that myself and Chris have made the joint decision to end our relationship,” Higgins wrote in an Instagram story. Advertisement “There is no wrongdoing on either side… we still love, care and respect each other deeply. From the minute we met each other we’ve been very close friends and that will never change. “There is no regret. Life is about taking chances. We wanted to make this work but we have realised we work better being friends.” More on Love Island Caroline… Read full this story
- That's Pretty Interesting: Don't write off Celtics with 'special' Kyrie Irving around; NBA All-Stars say the darndest things
- NBA injury report: Return timeline, updates, impact for LeBron James, Chris Paul, Clint Capela, other injured stars
- Chris Higgins returns to Belfast Giants for fourth spell
- From Tool to Taylor Swift, here’s the new music coming to your ears in August
- A trip to Fargo reveals why Chris Klieman stokes excitement in both K-State and NDSU
- Your guide to celebrity parties during NBA All-Star Weekend
- Charlotte’s role in the intersection between NBA All-Star and sneaker culture
- What’s in store for Heat’s Dwyane Wade during his final All-Star Weekend as a player?
- Here’s what LeBron James, Dwyane Wade had to say after Heat retired Chris Bosh’s jersey
- Chris Grier in charge of 2019 Dolphins draft just as he was in the past. But this is different
Maura Higgins and Chris Taylor announce break-up: Love Island stars say they are still friends have 343 words, post on news.sky.com at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.