Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled hit the links for a very quirky round of golf on Sunday.
The Canadian pop star looked wacky while he and Khaled shot a music video for the song Let It Go on the greens of a Miami golf course.
JB sported a Toronto Maples Leafs jersey with ‘Gilmour’ across the back, a nod to 80s/90s hockey vet Dave Gilmour, while rocking his dreadlocked hair in two little pigtails.
Tee’d off: Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled took to a Miami golf course to shoot the music video for the producer’s song Let It Go on Sunday
The Baby crooner donned jorts that fell below the knee with tall white socks and clean sneakers.
Biebs put an array of talents on display as he putted around the course, hitting a few balls before trying out some juggling.
Share this article
Khaled, who looked sharp in a blue button up worn with tons of diamond laden chains, hung out and chatted with the Sorry singer between takes.
Once the cameras started rolling, he and Justin were seen racing a pair of golf carts designed to look like luxe sports cars.
Jester: Biebs put an array of talents on display as he putted around the course, hitting a few balls before trying out some juggling
A look: JB sported a Toronto Maples Leafs jersey with ‘Gilmour’ across the back while rocking his dreadlocked hair in two little pigtails
Finish line: Once the cameras started rolling, he and Justin were seen racing a pair of golf carts designed to look like luxe sports cars
Winner: They celebrated the Sorry singer’s putting prowess at one point
They also shared a hug after Bieber, then wearing a white jumpsuit, sank a perfect putt.
Standing by was Justin’s devoted wife Hailey, who looked chic as can be wearing baggy boyfriend jeans and a gauzy green top.
After sundown rapper 21 Savage was seen partying with the pair for some more shots.
Celebrating: The frequent collaborators shared a hug after Bieber’s perfect putt
Buddies: Off camera, the duo wrapped their arms around each other while Khaled cooled off shirtless
His cheerleader: Standing by was Justin’s devoted wife Hailey, who looked chic as can be wearing baggy boyfriend jeans and a gauzy green top
The upcoming video will be a nice treat for fans, who recently received the news that Bieber postponed his upcoming tour – again.
The summer gigs were slated to begin on June 2 at Pechanga Arena in San Diego, before making its way around the United States and Canada , and concluding on August 15 at Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, according to Showbiz 411 .
All of the dates for the pop superstar’s so-called comeback tour have been pushed back to 2022, with an official announcement expected to come soon from Team Bieber.
The delay in announcing new dates is likely due to challenges in rescheduling the dates; a plethora of COVID-postponed tours have meant that most major venues are almost fully booked well into 2022, it was claimed.
Treat: The upcoming video will be a nice treat for fans, who recently received the news that Bieber postponed his upcoming tour for the second time
- Justin Bieber falls off his unicycle as he plays around with wife Hailey Baldwin in the street outside their home
- Justin Bieber marries Hailey Baldwin (again) in fairytale wedding with guests including Kendall and Kylie Jenner downing blinged out champagne until dawn after the bride sneaks into the chapel under a TENT to say 'I do'
- Justin Bieber says 'don't let fear and anxiety win' and 'fight for what and who you love' in heartfelt Instagram post... as wife Hailey Bieber steps out solo in NYC
- Kendall Jenner stuns in slinky green velvet dress for Justin and Hailey Bieber's star-studded wedding... as the 150-strong guestlist document opulent nuptials on social media
- 2019 MTV Video Music Awards: Miley Cyrus unveils new tattoo while performing break-up track Slide Away after Liam Hemsworth split... as she narrowly avoids a wardrobe malfunction by flashing sideboob in her tiny cut-out dress
- Forget Chocolate: Try These Online Easter Eggs
- Yes, that was Jillian Bell on the jumbotron at a New Kids On The Block show
- Candace Cameron-Bure and John Stamos of Fuller House have a reunion at Teen Choice Awards... as Lori Loughlin prepares for court battle
- Halloween is over, guys! Lala Kent's bizarre corset meets Jeremy Scott's kinky matador and Raquel Leviss's dress-up cape as they lead the worst dressed on People's Choice Awards red carpet
- This Week In Tabloids: Julianne Hough, a Podcast, and a Sex Therapist Walk Into a Bar
Justin Bieber in pig-tails! Singer tries out a new hair 'do as he plays a wacky game of golf with DJ Khaled in Miami have 785 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.