THE SKY is the limit for the stars of today, and not just in their careers, but in the cut of their bodysuits too.
Previously only a cruel prank by school bullies, celebs are now self-administering the eye-watering potential front-wedgie in order to show off their shapely waists.
The trend, not for the faint hearted, can be seen modelled on the likes of Zara McDermott, Chloe Ferry and even Kim Kardashian.
The cheeky cut outs allow the stars to highlight their hips and waist.
Chloe Ferry laughed in the face of the chafe with a figure-hugging snake skin bodysuit that allowed her to flash a hip while lounging in a Lamborgini.
While Love Island’s Eve Gale showed her commitment to the cause, risking a double sided wedgie with a nude bodysuit.
No to be outdone by her fellow Love Islanders, Georgia Steel posted a cheeky high-rise selfie.
The loyal lovely wore a blue ribbed body with just a small strip of material stretching to the gusset.
While, Jamie Louise McCann of Love Island 2020, displayed her hips in a sheer bodysuit with red swirls that could be mistaken for blood splatters if you’re not looking closely.
But it’s not just the reality TV stars, even presenter Maya Jama has proven to us that she can withstand the eye-watering style in a black body and tracksuit bottoms.
Both Kim Kardashian and Sims sister Frankie took their daring looks out into the wild.
Frankie pulled down a corner of her nude faux leather trousers to reveal the hip-skimming piece.
And American mega-star Kim went for a red/brown co-ord set while on a trip with Kanye.
Model Stephanie Lam and Geordie Shore’s Bethan Kershaw both went for a side facing approach to demonstrate their crotch-grazing endurance.
While Love Island’s Kendall Rae Knight and Towie’s Demi Sims unzipped their trousers to stake their claim for the title of most fearless bodysuit wearer 2021.
We salute each star who has daringly embraced the trend. Thinking of giving it a go? You’re braver then us…
Most read in Celebrity
This isn’t the first revealling trend to take off among the stars, remember the loincloth bikini trend that stars from Emily Ratajkowski to Lauren Goodger were loving?
How about the bizarre and bold 'upside down' bikini trend that Kourtney Kardashian & Kylie Jenner love – would YOU try it?
And did you jump on the eighties style lace bodysuits that made a recent dramatic return?
Chloe Ferry shows off her curves in a blue bodysuit that leaves little to the imagination
- Chloe Ferry’s VERY ample curves escape from string bikini: ‘There’s the money shot’
- Chloe Ferry's plastic surgery onslaught takes toll on her bruised hips
- Playboy model in pictures: Charlie Riina unleashes curves in devilishly high-cut swimwear
- Chloe Madeley shows off ‘buns of steel’ in eye-wateringly tiny thong swimsuit
- Eighties style lace bodysuits are back and it’s all down to Love Island… so here’s how you wear them
- Chloe Madeley stuns in racy cut-out underwear: 'sexiest women I have ever seen'
- Vogue Williams' beauty closet: Pregnant star reveals go-to products
- Strictly star Seann Walsh confesses to injuries he's given Katya Jones
- You’ll never believe what these glamorous reality stars used to look like before getting ‘new faces’
- Demi Rose unleashes famous curves in skintight bodysuit
Eye wateringly high-cut bodysuits have stars like Zara McDermott and Chloe Ferry showing off their waist… and more have 634 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.