She threw her fans into a frenzy on Monday when she shared a selfie to her Instagram Story showing herself with blonde hair.
But it seems the new look was just a wig as Eiza Gonzalez was her natural brunette self as she left a lunch meeting on Thursday.
The Mexican actress, 31, wore her long brunette locks loose and styled with a center parting after a visit to the ultra-exclusive San Vicente Bungalows in West Hollywood.
Casual: Eiza Gonzalez showcased her slim physique in a white blouse tucked into blue skinny jeans as she left the ultra-exclusive San Vicente Bungalows in West Hollywood on Thursday
The rising star showcased her slim physique in a white blouse tucked into blue skinny jeans.
She stepped out in a pair of white heels and carried a metallic blue purse on a long silver chain.
Gonzalez accessorized with a gold necklace and small gold earrings and covered up with a large face mask.
Natural beauty: The Mexican actress, 31, wore white heels and carried a metallic blue purse on a long silver chain. Her long brunette locks were loose and styled with a center parting
Changed it up: Gonzalez threw her fans into a frenzy on Monday when she shared a selfie to her Instagram Story showing herself with blonde hair. But it seems the new look was just a wig
After getting her break in English language productions with Roberto Rodriguez’s From dusk Till Dawn: The Series in 2014, Gonzalez has steadily worked herself up the Hollywood food chain.
Her part in 2017’s Baby Driver got her noticed and she went on to memorable supporting roles in 2018’s Welcome To Marwen, 2019’s Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw and Alita: Battle Angel, also released in 2019.
Earlier this year, she co-starred with Rosamund Pike, Dianne Wiest and Peter Dinklage in the Netflix black comedy I Care A Lot which was a huge hit on the streaming service.
In March she was seen in the pandemic-delayed Godzilla vs. Kong and has recently wrapped filming on the Michael Bay thriller ambulance with Jake Gyllenhaal.
Rising star: Gonzalez’s profile has risen in the past three years thanks to roles in Baby Driver, Hobbs & Shaw and Netflix’s dark comedy I Care A Lot in which she starred with Dianne Wiest and Rosamund Pike (pictured)
- Eiza Gonzalez keeps it casual on low key outing in LA after deactivating her social media accounts
- Eiza Gonzalez shows off her famous curves in olive green leggings as she treats herself to iced latte following 'self love' tattoo
- Eiza Gonzalez puts on a sexy summer display in leggy floral sundress as she steps out to get a new tattoo in West Hollywood
- Sarah Jessica Parker shows off her trim figure in skinny jeans as she tends to customers inside her NYC shoe store
- Timothee Chalamet and Eiza Gonzalez's summer of love rolls on with another PDA session during romantic getaway in Mexico
- Kelly Brook displays her iconic curves in a sheer gingham blouse and cropped jeans as she beams after leaving Heart Radio
- Chantel Jeffries keeps cool in white summer ensemble as she steps out to lunch in LA with her Chainsmokers beau Drew Taggart
- 'This is life changing': Fashion expert reveals her VERY easy trick for tying a perfect knot in your shirt - and three ways to style a basic white blouse
- Ousted CBS boss Les Moonves' wife Julie Chen, 49, is seen with thick white bandages wrapped around her head and face as she cuts a casual figure in ripped baggy jeans for an outing in LA
- 22 best white t-shirts for women: essential must-haves to wear at home right now
Eiza Gonzalez keeps it classic but casual in white blouse and blue skinny jeans on outing in LA have 649 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.