ABI Franklin will be enraged next week in Coronation Street as police charge someone over the attack on her son Seb and his girlfriend Nina Lucas.
The mechanic – who is played by actress Sally Carman in the ITV soap – is watching her son Seb fight for his life after the horror attack so when police find a suspect she’s got vengeance in mind.
It comes after it was revealed Kelly Neelan will be arrested for the crime.
Kelly sparked a brutal attack against Nina and Seb this week at the hands of Corey and his gang.
The horrific assault will leave the couple fighting for their lives in hospital.
Next week, Corey orders Asha to give him an alibi for the night of the attack.
Kelly, meanwhile, fails to cover her tracks and is arrested.
Toyah is stunned when the police arrive at the builder's yard flat and arrest Kelly.
Later, after Kelly is released, she heads to find Corey and begs him to tell the police everything.
Stefan tells her to get lost, before making sure Corey knows he has to cut ties with her.
Toyah and Imran plead with Kelly to tell the police everything she knows.
But their efforts are to no avail when Kelly's mum Laura shows up and tells her daughter to keep shtum.
Laura then drops the bombshell that she wants her daughter back – much to Toyah’s dismay.
When Imran tells Kelly that the police want to have another word with her, Laura insists he isn't going to be involved and drags her away.
But when Imran does some digging and discovers that Laura has only turned up because her boyfriend has kicked her out, she gives in a bit and lets him sit in on the interview.
After Corey orders Asha to make sure Amy doesn't blab, she heads to meet up with Amy but they're interrupted by Dev.
Dev explains he's worried about Asha and that he doesn't think it's wise for her to live with Corey, a prime suspect in Nina's attack.
Before Amy goes, she urges Asha to stop covering for Corey.
MORE FOR YOU
Coronation Street's Steve walks in on romping Carla and Peter
Meanwhile, Nina struggles to come to terms with her injuries in hospital.
Roy finds Nina packing a bag but, when she announces she's discharging herself and heading back to the scene of the crime to try and jog her memory, Roy urges her to stay in hospital.
Meanwhile, a police officer calls round at Abi's to say they've charged someone and that it would seem the attack was triggered by Nina's appearance.
- Fatal Fall; Drug Smugglers: Oceanside, SD County Police Log
- Revenge attacker guilty after dog 'cut in two' by samurai sword
- “Like A Speeding Bullet”: No Charges Filed In Fatal 95 MPH Impact
- St. Joe's running back Jaden Lofton facing four felony charges
- Former Rice football player charged after giving Blain Padgett deadly pill
- Manchester City reassured by police there will no repeat of team bus attack in Liverpool
- AZ Police Arrest Suspect in Copycat Pickaxe Speed Scamera Attack
- Alex Hales 'told police he arrived at the scene after Ben Stokes brawl'
- Ohio gunman had bulletproof vest, was stopped within 30 seconds of opening fire outside bar, police say
- Three jailed for robbery after attacking sleeping man
Coronation Street spoilers: Abi Franklin enraged as police charge someone for the attack on Nina and Seb have 682 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.