Emmerdale actress Charley Webb has been inundated with comments from her famous pals after dressing her son up as Kourtney Kardashian for a TikTok.
Buster , 11, dressed up as the POOSH founder and glum sister for a TikTok video re-enacting a scene from Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
The mother and son put their acting skills to the test to portray Kourtney arguing with sister Khloe in a hilarious video from the E! show.
Buster can be seen in a silk black skirt with a leopard print belt, teamed with a few bracelets, a pair of sunglasses and had his hair whipped up into a messy bun.
“I think you take things really sensitively and that’s fine. I just need to know,” Buster mimed in the hilarious snippet.
“No, I just think….” Charley replied in character before Buster whipped off his sunglasses and fired back: “No it’s fine. I just need to not make those jokes with you.”
Charley shared the video with her thousands of Instagram followers, writing in the caption: “It’s always a joke…..” alongside a love heart emoji.
And Charley’s co-stars and fans have flooded the post, claiming Buster was his mum’s double and should follow in her footsteps.
“TWINSSSSSS,” actress Michelle Keegan gushed alongside multiple heart emojis.
Co-star Fiona Wade, who plays Priya Sharma in Emmerdale, added: “Oh my goodness twins!!!”
“Soooooo good!!!!” Amy Walsh, the soap’s Tracy Metcalfe, added.
A fan then asked: “Are you sure that's Buster and not just your younger self.”
“He is actually you,” another added while a third said: “He looks so much like you omgggggg.”
The Bury actress is also mum to Bowie, five, and one-year-old Ace, who she shares with co-star husband Matthew Wolfenden.
- High school football dad dressed as referee, roamed sidelines to influence son's playoff game
- Ray Donovan recap: Ray attempts to reconnect with son Conor
- 17 Worst Celebrity Business Fails
- Soap star weds in East Anglia
- The Meghan Markle effect continues! Local denim brand the Duchess wore on her Australian tour last year opens a new factory overseas after receiving the royal's approval
- The Meghan Markle effect: How Australian fashion brands are enjoying massive sales spikes and a 3000 per cent increase in traffic to their sites after the Duchess wore their clothes
- FMIA: From His Hollywood Haven, Julian Edelman Reflects on LIII MVP, His Path and Being a Perfect Patriot
- Mustangs in Gasser Heaven: The Mustangs of Ohio George Montgomery
- FMIA: How The Odell Deal Got Done, and an NFL Free Agency Wet Blanket
- This week in Mizzou recruiting: Signing Day recap, Jalani Williams, Maliq Carr & more
- The touching tribute Meghan Markle paid to her mother-in-law, Princess Diana - after saying 'she's a part of this with us'
- The celebrity lure of the Indianapolis 500
- FMIA: Looking Back at Antonio Brown Trade, Looking Ahead to Free Agency
- 5,000 words’ worth of Mike Leach’s most memorable quotes
- Manchester City take the honours after Kepa Arrizabalaga antics overshadow otherwise drab League Cup final
- 1932 Ford Three-Window Coupe – The King Coupe
- Millennial Falcon: Meet Calvin Nelson and His Studebaker Racer
- Writing history: Behind the scenes at Canelo-Jacobs
- In a Sannella family tradition, to the victor goes the colors
- Tennis supremo Justin Gimelstob facing explosive assault allegations
Charley Webb inundated with comments after son dresses up as Kourtney Kardashian have 561 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 29, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.