IF you’re in for a boozy one this Bank Holiday and need some painkillers, or you’ve run out of shampoo, you can still shop at Boots..
The high street giant is still open over the long Bank Holiday weekend.
We explain all you need to know about its opening hours – and if you can still order online.
Is Boots open over the Bank Holiday?
Usually, Boots stores are open from as early as 7am and close between 8pm and 10pm.
When we used Boots' store locator tool on its website, we saw that most of its shops are staying open.
But opening times may vary, with some stores opening later and closing earlier – so it's best to check ahead with your local branch to make sure you're not caught out.
You'll also want to use the store locator tool to see whether your local Boots pharmacy will be open.
Simply type in your postcode and it will be able to tell you the specific opening times for that branch.
You can also see suggestions for alternative stores nearby, should your nearest store be closed.
If your closest Boots pharmacy is located within a shopping centre, it is advisable to check the opening times of the precinct as well.
Is Boots still delivering over the Bank Holiday?
If you want to avoid shopping in stores over the Bank Holiday, you can order as normal on the Boots website.
Delivery is free if you spend £25 or more, otherwise it costs £3.50 to get your haul delivered home.
Or you can use the retailer's click and collect service, which is free if you spend £15 or more and collect it from the store – otherwise it will cost you £1.50.
You'll usually get your package delivered within three working days.
But you'll have to allow another day on top of this because it's a Bank Holiday.
When are the Bank Holiday dates for 2021?
Here is the full list of upcoming 2021 Bank Holidays in England and Wales.
Dates in Scotland and Northern Ireland vary.
- Monday, May 3 (Early May Bank Holiday)
- Monday, May 31 (Spring Bank Holiday)
- Monday, August 30 (Summer Bank Holiday)
- Saturday, December 25 (Christmas Day)
- Sunday, December 26 (Boxing Day)
Most read in Money
Here’s when Home Bargains opens over the long weekend.
We explain when the supermarkets are open over the May Bank Holiday weekend, including Sainsbury’s, Aldi and Asda.
Here’s our round-up of when banks including HSBC, Barclays and Santander are open too.
Boots store closures: More than 4,000 jobs cut and 48 opticians branches to shut
- Starbucks opens first coffee store in Danang
- Foreign retailers want consistent rules on opening of new stores
- Thegioididong to open many more stores
- Resort opens time-share option for holiday-goers
- The curious case of mini marts and convenience stores in Indonesia and Vietnam
- Convenience stores facing target hurdles
- Young people spend overnight in convenience stores
- Vietnam's first tissue bank opened at top hospital
- Fierce competition between convenience stores
- Closing time? Japan convenience stores pressed to end 24-7 model amid labor crunch
Boots May Bank Holiday 2021 opening times: What time are stores open today? have 595 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.