THE pandemic has killed women's libido more than men's. And Lynsey Hope finds out that it's not the only difference in the battle of the sexes . WOMEN BRAIN WOMEN FALL IN LOVE AFTER SEX: During sex, our brains release oxytocin, known as the "cuddle hormone". It lowers defences and makes us trust. Women produce more of it, so are more likely to let their guard down and fall in love after sex. Sex expert Kate Taylor says: "Men release oxytocin during sex but other hormones like testosterone can dampen its effect, leading women to feel up to eight times more bonded after sex than a man." EYES JUST AS TURNED ON BY PORN: Men watch three times as much porn as women so it is often presumed they get hornier while watching it. But research from Germany suggests this may be a myth. Experts from the Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics scanned the brains of volunteers while showing them sexual images – and women got just as turned on as men. NECK VERY SENSITIVE PART OF THE BODY: Kisses on the neck could be a big turn-on for women. In a study in the journal Cortex, women named… Read full this story
- Sad study shows that women who date sexist men often become sexist themselves
- Excuse Me, Sir — Your Sex Drive Is Showing
- Naughty Baker's Diminished Sex Drive Starting To Affect His Work
- Women in Their 70s Say They're Having Way Hotter Sex Than You
- If Half of U.S. Drivers are Women, Why Aren't Auto Manufacturers Doing a Better Job of Marketing to Them?
- If I'm So Crazy, Then Why Do People Keep Having Sex With Me?
- Women Live Longer than Men Because of Our Feminazi Immune Systems
- Black Women and Sexuality: Damned if You Do, Damned if You Don’t
- On Women’s Equality Day, 8 Ways Women are Unequal to Men
- Women in their 50s suffer worst in the gender pay gap, new figures reveal
Women’s orgasms can last 51 seconds & men think about doing it 19 times a day – sex drive differences revealed have 330 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 14, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.