William and Harry’s reunion following Prince Philip ‘s funeral ‘would have truly warmed Diana’s heart,’ a royal biographer has claimed. The estranged brothers spoke to each other after leaving their grandfather Philip’s funeral at St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle , on Saturday. Harry was initially seen speaking to his sister-in-law Kate Middleton but she then appeared to hang back so he could talk to William for a few moments without her. Andrew Morton, who famously penned Princess Diana ‘s blockbuster biography in 1992, has said the brief chat ‘was the first sign of a possible reconciliation’. Prince William and Harry walked next to each other after leaving the funeral service at St George’s Chapel on Saturday Andrew Morton, who famously penned Princess Diana’s blockbuster biography in 1992, has said the brief chat ‘would have truly warmed Diana’s heart’ The princes had taken part in the funeral procession earlier in the day as they walked either side of their cousin Peter Phillips behind the Duke of Edinburgh’s coffin. It was the first time they appeared in public together for more than a year. The brothers’ discussion came following an impromptu decision by some of the Royal Family to walk back to the castle,… Read full this story
- Prince Philip's Official Death Certificate Reveals Rarely Used Name for Queen's Husband
- Inside Archie's birthday celebrations with Meghan, Harry and royal Zoom calls
- How Prince Harry's Attack on Father Compares to Charles' Own Criticism of Philip
- Meghan Markle addresses Prince Harry’s ‘unhappiness’ with military title loss
- Prince Harry Fixing Meghan Markle's Hair Leaves People Swooning Over 'Attentive Husband'
- Harry and Meghan release new picture of Archie on his second birthday
William and Harry's reunion after Prince Philip's funeral 'would have truly warmed Diana's heart,' royal biographer claims have 277 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 18, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.