MARVEL Studios have sparked more excitement among its hardcore fanbase following the teaser trailer of Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. Shang-Chi will become the first major superhero movie backed by an American studio to star a predominantly Asian cast, the film aims to break ground for Asian representation on a blockbuster scale. Who is Shang-Chi? Shang-Chi has actually been a character within the Marvel universe dating as far back as 1972, first introduced as a way for Marvel to capitalise on the growing popularity of the popular TV show “Kung Fu”. He goes on to become a master of the martial art of kung fu, with the teaser trailer recently dropped showcasing the brutal training regimes he was forced to go through to achieve that title. This makes his decision to leave it all behind for a life of anonymity in San Francisco all the more shocking, though it is there he meets best friend Katy, who is inevitably embroiled in his superhero drama. Who is Shang-Chi’s father? In the comics, Shang-Chi was originally the secret son of the villain Dr. Fu Manchu. Marvel eventually lost the rights to the Fu Manchu character, though this was met… Read full this story
- Will there be another Avengers after Endgame and what have the cast said?
- Mike Ashley's meeting with Chi Onwurah hints at his Newcastle United plans
- Ho Chi Minh City most populous city in Vietnam: 2019 census
- Tai chi recommended to fight fibromyalgia
- N. Korea's Kim pays tribute to Ho Chi Minh on Vietnam visit
- Cwis: Faint wyddoch chi am yr Ynys Werdd?
- Ex Ilva, associazioni contro vertice in Procura: «È errore parlare con chi inquina»
- Ddylech chi alw rhywun yn 'ti' neu 'chi'?
- Luton pensioners ‘up in arms’ as they can no longer attend Tai Chi classes
- Fedrwch chi fod yn ofalwr maeth dros dro? Dyma bopeth rydych chi angen ei wybod
Who is Shang-Chi? have 309 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 22, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.