VLADIMIR Putin looked bored as the camera accidentally cut to him while Emmanuel Macron was speaking during a climate change conference. Red faced officials scrambled to fix the glitch when they realised Russian President was unaware it was his turn to speak as he continued staring blankly with the cameras on him. The footage begins with Macron talking but he is then cut off by the moderator who turns the floor over to Putin, but the French President keeps taking. Kremlin strongman looks bored as he stares into space, during the White House hosted event. But then appears bewildered as the feed all starts going haywire and he starts asking an aide off camera what is happening. Eventually the moderator says "the floor is to the President of the Russian Federation, Mr Vladimir Putin". When he did speak, he told the meeting: "It is no secret that the conditions that facilitated global warming go way back. But what kind of comprehensive solutions can we see today?’ "It’s not enough to tackle the issue of new emissions, it is also important to take up the task of absorbing the CO2 that is already in the atmosphere." Putin was hit by a… Read full this story
- Climate change hits home in Colorado with raging wildfires, shrinking water flows and record heat
- Trump's 'delusional' conversations with world leaders revealed in astonishing leak to Watergate's Bernstein: He and Putin are like 'two guys in a steam bath,' he trashes Obama AND Bush as 'don't know BS,' and called Merkel 'stupid' and Theresa May 'weak'
- Shameless Putin bounces on stage at rally to celebrate annexation of Crimea as Russia warns 'our response will not be long in coming' after May vows to expel 23 spies, cancels contact with Moscow and calls for sanctions
- Putin bets on Lukashenko keeping power in Belarus for now: sources
- Putin's vaccine meets opposition from frontline workers in Russia
- 'President of the Rich' Macron Still Pushes Labor Reform Despite Mass Protests
- Obama press conference and Nancy Pelosi announcement – as it happened
- FM meets with Macron, French officials in Paris
- The chancellor and the activist
- Anastasia Vasilyeva is risking all to stop Russia's coronavirus doctors dying. The state is trying to thwart her
Vladimir Putin looks BORED as camera glitch cuts to him while Macron is speaking at climate change conference have 369 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 22, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.