SNOW is expected to hit parts of Britain TOMORROW while some regions will enjoy cold sunshine as pubs and shops reopen to Brits. Despite the sun it is still expected to be cold on Monday so anyone venturing out for a pint should probably take a coat. Forecasters say temperatures could be on the chilly side, with the mercury expected to struggle to reach over 8C in London. Met Office spokeswoman Nicola Maxey said Monday would be "a cold day with bright weather for most", adding: "It's certainly looking fine, dry and cold in the South." England saw its coldest April day in eight years on Wednesday, with the temperature hitting a freezing -7.5C in Benson, South Oxfordshire. And another Arctic plunge is on its way to the UK, according to The Weather Outlook. The forecaster predicted in an update: “A band of patchy rain pushes down over central and southern counties today. “Areas to its north will be cold and bright, but wintry showers develop. “The weekend brings sleet or snow showers to central and northern regions. In parts of the south there is a risk of longer spells of rain, sleet and snow.” Follow all the latest news… Read full this story
- UK weather forecast: Snow to hit Britain after -10C night - will it fall in your area?
- UK weather forecast: Snow to batter Brits as sub zero freeze sparks travel chaos
- UK weather forecast – ‘Baltic blast’ to bring 6 days of snow with 8in to fall in Essex, East Anglia & Kent this weekend
- UK weather: Heavy snow warnings across country from tonight as bitter Arctic blast hits
- UK weather forecast: Heavy snow warnings as 6ins set to fall in -10C freeze
- UK Weather – Arctic blast brings -7C plunge with ice & snow warnings after Storm Bella batters Britain with 100mph winds
- UK weather forecast: Severe warnings for snow and flooding as temperatures plunge to -10C
- UK weather: Heavy snow and icy Scandinavian winds to batter Brits in washout weekend
- UK weather: Heavy snow to blanket large parts of country after Scandinavian ice blast
- Pittsburgh Weather: More Snow Chances, Temperatures Near Zero Degrees On The Way
UK Weather forecast – Snow TOMORROW as temperatures plunge below freezing ahead of pub and shops reopening have 360 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 11, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.