Pete Bennett has broken down in an emotional video tribute to ex Nikki Graham who sadly died on Friday. Posting the video at 11pm on Saturday, Pete said: "I thought to myself 'yeah we could save her', but we couldn't. But it's okay she's in a good place and she's not suffering anymore," he said. "So I'd just like to raise a f*****g glass, or bottle of wine more like, for Nikki Grahame." "All the love from us at Big Brother Seven, we really love you Nikki and you were a true winner man, you were really great, you f*****g rocked it babes. Just want to say we'll miss you babe. “See you later Nikki." Pete met Nikki on Big Brother 7 in 2006 – they briefly dated before splitting up shortly after the show. But they remained good pals with Pete visiting Nikki in March. He captioned the heartbreaking tribute: "R.I.P Nikk Thank you for Carly Cunningham and Leon for starting the amazing Nikki fundraiser, sadly earlier today I found out she just passed away from anorexia. "Im gutted, we have lost a true character, my bb7 posse feel like we've lost a family member, our series just wouldn't… Read full this story
- Netflix October 2019 Releases: Peaky Blinders, El Camino Breaking Bad Movie, The Dark Knight, and More
- Zimbabwe: New Bean Variety Could Save Zim Us$120k a Month
- Comic-Con: Rachel Bloom previews 'self-imposed' final season of 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend'
- Mitch Albom: Aretha Franklin's voice will live long after her death
- How a push to cut costs and boost profits at surgery centers led to a trail of death
- The Breaking of Britain: Johnson Goes Full Speed Ahead into Chaos
- Mothers who lost children to overdoses turn pain into actionYou may also be interested in...
- What are the options for rescuing the trapped Thai soccer team?
- MOVIES: Now showing (as of Sept. 16, 2016)
- Children of 9/11, Following Their Fathers’ Last Footsteps
Pete Bennett breaks down over ex Nikki Grahame's death: 'I thought we could save her' have 340 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 11, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.