NIKKI Grahame has died at the age of 38 after a long battle with anorexia. The Big Brother star checked into a private hospital to treat her eating disorder last month after her desperate friends managed to raise more than £65,500 to start paying for life-saving care. However, her passing was confirmed in a statement today on her GoFundMe page. It read: “It is with great sadness, we have to let you know that our dear friend Nikki passed away in the early hours of Friday 9th April. “It breaks our hearts to know that someone who is so precious was taken from us at such a young age. Nikki not only touched the lives of millions of people, but also her friends and family who will miss her immensely. “We would like to request privacy at this difficult time, while Nikki’s friends and family process the sad news. “Full details will be released as and when we know them.” It continued: “All donations have been greatly appreciated and it was heartwarming for everyone including Nikki to see how much she was loved.” Nikki’s rep Freddie White also said in a statement: “It is with immeasurable sadness that Nikki Grahame… Read full this story
- Longtime NASCAR Truck team owner Mike Mittler passes away
- Gifted Singer and Actress Della Reese Dead at 86
- How Physics Works and Other Things I Learned at All Star Code’s 5th-Anniversary Celebration
- Meet Our Newest Honorary Member...Brother Jesus Christ!
- 'Star Wars' icon Carrie Fisher dead at 60
- The Big Picture: The News in Photos
- Meghan Markle arrives in a £9K Valentino dress with Prince Harry for Roman wedding of designer Misha Nonoo, with a star-studded guest list including Katy Perry, Ivanka Trump and Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie
- Meet the 'Ghost Brothers,' TV's first black paranormal investigators
- MMO Week in Review: SWTOR’s Onslaught eclipses ‘Big Blizzard’
- 14-college recruiting tour just a part of the Rising Stars impact
Nikki Grahame dead at 38: Big Brother star passes away after anorexia battle have 317 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 10, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.