MEGHAN Markle has been told NOT to attend Prince Philip’s funeral due to her pregnancy, but her husband Prince Harry will be there. The service for the Duke of Edinburgh will take place at St George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle next Saturday – the same place where Harry and Meghan wed in 2018. Meghan, 39, who is heavily pregnant, made "every effort" to travel but didn't receive medical clearance from her physician, say sources. Harry is "united in grief" with his family over the death of Prince Philip and is reported to be making immediate plans to fly back to Britain. It would mark the first time he has come face-to-face with his family since he and Meghan sat down with Oprah Winfrey for their explosive interview last month. It comes as new data showed police have been called to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s California mansion nine times over the past nine months. Cops responded to a number of calls listed as phone requests, alarm activations and property crimes since they moved to Montecito, California, with one-year-old Archie in July last year. The data, obtained under Freedom of Information laws, was released after the couple shared their security fears… Read full this story
- Queen says diversity 'makes us stronger' in Commonwealth Day message ahead of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's final official royal appearance
- 'Mutually adoring' Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'announced' they're as in love as ever and showed off 'honeymoon style' affection while attending first post-Megxit event, body language expert reveals
- Meghan Markle takes Serena Williams to watch Prince Harry and Prince William at the polo: pictures
- Kate Middleton taking Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's exit rather 'badly'
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry attend final royal outing at Commonwealth Day service
- Meghan Markle 'driving force' behind Megxit with Harry 'convinced it'll make her happy'
- Sweet hidden detail in Prince Harry's suit as he says goodbye to royal life with Meghan Markle
- Meghan Markle and Harry 'emotional' when told they weren't allowed in Queen's procession
- Meghan Markle admits Archie has reached important milestone on school visit
- Meghan Markle reveals her ten-month-old son Archie is trying to walk as she revealed he has 'changed my life' but the Queen won't be able to see him as he's in Canada
Meghan Markle latest news – Harry will return to UK for Prince Philip’s funeral but Meghan told not to attend have 377 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 10, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.