Molly-Mae, 21, has been with Tommy, also 21, since they met on Love Island two years ago.
The boxer recently hinted that he plans to pop the question ‘sooner than you think’ and Maura couldn’t be happier.
“God, I hope so,” Maura answered when questioned if she thinks she will be one of the bridesmaids.
“She’d be getting defriended if not. No, she’ll definitely ask me to be a bridesmaid. I will be in full charge of that wedding.”
Although both Molly-Mae and Tommy haven’t 100% confirmed any plans of engagement, it didn’t stop both from hinting at it on social media.
After he invited his followers to quiz him on whatever they wanted, Tommy revealed that he has plans to make Molly Mrs Fury and suggested that a big proposal could be around the corner.
A fan asked the reality TV personality: “When are you going to put a ring on Molly-Mae?”
Tommy replied by saying: “Sooner than you think” but held back on any details as he coyly winked at the camera.
Get all the latest celebrity news delivered straight to your inbox
From secret feuds and sexy scandals to the biggest showbiz headlines – we’re serving up a daily dose of gossip.
Get the inside scoop on all your favourite celebs with our daily newsletter delivered straight to your inbox for free.
You can sign up here .
Meanwhile, Maura told new magazine that she reckons Tommy will “100%” propose this year.
However, Molly-Mae recently revealed that although Tommy desperately wants to make her his wife “tomorrow”, she would rather wait because of her age.
She previously told on her YouTube Vlog: “Tommy would literally propose to me tomorrow if I would let him. But I keep saying, ‘No, let’s just wait, let’s just wait,’ because I’m too young.
“It will happen one day and it’s something we can look forward to together, so I just wanna leave it for another day. They are two things that will happen soon hopefully.”
- Molly-Mae 'furious' with Tommy as he talks about flirting with BFF Maura Higgins
- 'We talk about it every single day!': Love Island's Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury reveal they are 'so excited' to get married and have children
- 'PJ day with my boy': Molly-Mae Hague cuddles Tommy Fury in bed as they reunite after his knock-out victory over Genadij Krajevskij
- 'You're annoying me now!': Molly-Mae Hague fumes as boyfriend Tommy Fury admits it 'took willpower' to resist her best friend Maura Higgins
- Molly-Mae Hague and Maura Higgins 'flout lockdown rules' as they leave brunch together... after having sleepover and dinner in Manchester amid Tier 2 restrictions
- Molly-Mae Hague steps out for the first time with beau Tommy Fury and pal Maura Higgins after revealing shock diagnosis... as she awaits further surgery after having a mole removed
- Molly-Mae Hague steps out with her boyfriend Tommy Fury and pal Maura Higgins as she awaits further surgery following mole removal
- Maura Higgins wows in a red wig and a sheer leopard print catsuit for a VERY racy shoot... after 'flouting lockdown rules' with Molly-Mae Hague
- Molly-Mae Hague flaunts her sizzling figure in a tight blue top with flared sleeves and leggings... after 'flouting lockdown rules' with Maura Higgins
- Molly-Mae Hague admits she cried with joy when Maura and Chris went official
Maura Higgins insists she'll be bridesmaid when Molly-Mae marries Tommy Fury have 594 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 27, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.