COOK up family favourites for a fraction of the price with my smart shopping tips. Small tweaks to your shopping list can add up to big savings. Try these to save on your regular meals and get stuck into the easy recipes from morrisons.com. Simple fish cakes (Serves 3-4 ) Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes YOU NEED: 350g fish pie mix, fresh or frozen 3-4 spring onions, chopped 150ml milk 450g potatoes 50g sweetcorn, or you can use 50g of peas 50g grated cheese, reserving a little for the sauce 1 egg 1 tsp flour and a little more for dusting before frying METHOD: Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Cook the potatoes until tender so they break up easily but are not too mushy. Allow them to steam dry in the strainer (the dryer they are, the better). Put the fish, spring onions and milk in a pan and heat until the fish is cooked. Strain fish and onions, reserving the milk. Mix the fish and onions with the cooked potatoes, cheese and sweetcorn (or peas). Add some black pepper and form into 6-8 little fishcakes. Beat the egg in a bowl or dish and… Read full this story
- These Battle Creekers resolved to make major changes, and they did. Here's how.
- 17 Surprising Recipes That Start With Store Bought Pie Crust
- 5 things you can do about climate change
- DR RUPY AUJLA reveals his top recipes for using food as medicine
- The VERY inventive recipes you can try this Pancake Day
- Glow Recipe’s Founders Survived Shark Tank
- Veganuary 2019: BOSH! recipes from jackfruit tacos to mac and greens
- Back from the brink of suicide, they want to save others
- How to save money on your wedding: Tips from Jo Pyman
- This is how to make financial resolutions that really work
Make small changes to save on your regular meals and get stuck into easy recipes have 294 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.