KATE Lawler hit back at a troll who called her “too skinny” saying it was “dangerous and unkind” – days after Nikki Grahame’s death. The Big Brother icon passed away on Friday following a three-decade battle with anorexia. Kate, 40, called out a mean keyboard warrior on her Instagram story but later deleted her post, saying she didn’t want them to be attacked online by her fans. However, in her original reply, she said: “Please don't body shame. So what if you were huge until your daughter was 1? So what if I've lost weight? Why does this bother you I've done nothing but eat constantly since my daughter was born due to me breastfeeding and feeling hungry all the time and haven't done any exercise due to me having a c-section. “I can't help the way I look right now and I don't care that my jeans don't fit me, I don't expect them to! And FYI I'd lost most of my baby weight within 14 days after giving birth, and I was really surprised. All our bodies are different.” The star welcomed her baby daughter Noa with her fiancé Martin back in February. Nikki had checked into a… Read full this story
- Brit model ‘struggled’ with Instagram fame before tragic death
- Tropical trip: President Trump slams Democrats for attending Puerto Rico retreat during government shutdown
- 'He got nominated, I got bangs!' Emma Roberts chops her hair into a daring fringe as she accompanies boyfriend Evan Peters to Critics' Choice Awards... but trolls SLAM her new look
- Thousands of heavily armed protesters in bullet proof vests chant 'we will not comply' in gun rights rally against Virginia's Democrat governor's proposed clampdown on firearms - which at least two local sheriffs says they WON'T enforce
- A reflection of our times: What our treatment of Jade Goody taught us about ourselves
- Trump wants To 'deescalate,' but will his supporters let him?
- Lawyer X royal commission blog: Simon Overland questioned over diaries he denied existed
- Prince Harry and Meghan’s royal family rift sparks national debate about racism in modern-day Britain
- All the projects coming to Quibi, Jeffrey Katzenberg's bite-size streaming service
- The 2016 Republican convention - live updates
Kate Lawler slams troll who called her ‘too skinny’ and says it’s ‘dangerous and unkind’ after Nikki Grahame’s death have 376 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.