(CNN) Tom Stoppard’s play, “Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead,” begins with the two minor characters from “Hamlet” betting on the toss of a coin. It comes up heads … and heads … and heads — 92 times in a row — and Guildenstern has to keep handing over his money. “I’m afraid it isn’t your day,” says Rosencrantz.
End of the longest war?
Another Roaring 20s?
The trap we’re in
‘San Francisco of the north’
- Joe Biden confirms son Hunter remarried
- Joe Biden signed a Joe Biden meme because he's Joe freakin' Biden
- Joe Biden’s Campaign Manager Slams Elizabeth Warren for Prior Republican Affiliation
- Democrat Joe Biden says Donald Trump must be impeached
- Donald Trump: ‘Very Slow’ Joe Biden a ‘Delusional Democrat Fantasy’
- Joe Biden consoles Meghan McCain over her father's cancer diagnosis
- Poll: Joe Biden Dominates South Carolina with 31% Lead
- Cory Booker Rips Joe Biden for Clinging to Barack Obama
- Joe Biden speaks at the University of Pennsylvania -- live stream
- Joe Biden Compares Trump to Segregationist George Wallace
- Democratic hopefuls backtrack on Joe Biden attacks
- Joe Biden has 226 MySpace friends: Can he connect?
- Joe Biden Draws Line Against Progressives on Health Care
- Pundits unsure goodwill toward Joe Biden can carry him to 2020 Democratic nomination
- Joe Biden Should Know Better: Don't Ever Touch Other People at Work
- Joe Biden says he'll win Republican-leaning states in the South
- Joe Biden loves RIAA, DRM; hates encryption, George Bush
- Joe Biden and the dawn of the MediNet
- Joe Biden: Carrying water for Hollywood?
- Joe Biden Reverses Course on Hyde Abortion Amendment
Joe Biden's audacious gambles have 3057 words, post on edition.cnn.com at April 18, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.