Ankit Siwach, who plays the role of Vyom in Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 , has tested positive for COVID-19. Apparently, the actor has mild symptoms and is taking proper medication advised by his doctor. It is being said that his wife will get herself tested today. The actor was quoted by TOI as saying, “I showed symptoms of common cold and cough for the last four days. I decided to undergo a test to be sure. As soon I got the report today morning, I isolated myself and informed everyone who came in contact with me in the last few days.” He added that these are testing times, but they have to stay strong. He also said that they are taking all precautionary measures- being completely isolated, following nutritious diet and taking right medication. Ankit concluded by asking people to follow all safety measures and said, “We need to be extra careful now and follow all safety measures and restrictions. Work is going on in full swing and some people aren’t following the norms. If we were unsafe in spite of the lockdown last year, imagine the risk right now when we are stepping out for work. Please maintain physical… Read full this story
- AP News in Brief 03-09-19
- AP News in Brief 04-01-19
- AP News in Brief 04-06-19
- Turmoil over governor tests Democrats’ zero-tolerance policy
- Turmoil over governor tests Democrats' zero-tolerance policyYou may also be interested in...
- 2011: The year in Lindsay Lohan
- How Oakland Co.'s Orthodox Jewish enclave became epicenter for measles
- California company’s ‘miraculous’ stem cell therapy has sickened people in five states
- Kentucky defense can’t rest without Reid Travis against Vols
- College admissions bribery scandal: Why parents complete applications
Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Actor Ankit Siwach Tests Positive For COVID-19; Wife Nupur To Get Herself Tested have 282 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at April 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.