Holly Willoughby revealed that she is 'full of hope' as shops and pubs finally reopen. The This Morning presenter was just as excited as the rest of the nation to be able to enter a pub garden and browse through stores after months of being in the third England lockdown. The 40-year-old shared a gorgeous snap of herself sitting on some steps as she looked off into the distance. Holly looked sensational in a loose white dress, camouflage jacket and simple light brown sandals. "Restrictions are lifting, shops are opening, summer is on its way…" she wrote on Instagram . "Until we reach the day of these milestones I'm nervous to get too hopeful of it actually happening … Well, today it happened… it's a good day… "Stepping out in this bohemian-style midi dress from @marksandspencer … full of hope and feeling good!" Along with beer gardens, hairdressers, beauty salons, swimming pools, outdoor attractions and gyms have also been given the green light to open. Self-catered holidays within England and Wales will also be allowed. Get all the latest celebrity news delivered straight to your inbox From secret feuds and sexy scandals to the biggest showbiz headlines – we’re serving… Read full this story
- When She Says She Has A Boyfriend
- How To Feel Good Enough About Myself - A Way To Discover Your True Self
- The Dating Disappearing Act - Did She Think She Wasn't Good Enough For You?
- How to Say "No" - and Mean It!
- Tally Ho! - Christmas Shopping
- Have The Confidence to Say 'No'
- Warning - We Are Beginning To Feel Each Other's Emotions
- Bad News May Really Be Good News
- 10 Things You Can Say to Quickly Grab Any Man's Attention
- Boston Pub and Grille in Cape Coral, Florida - A Review
Holly Willoughby says she's 'full of hope and feeling good' as shops and pubs reopen have 299 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.