HBO Max is the premium network’s streaming service featuring all the channel’s regular programming plus an amped-up library of extra shows, movies and originals. HBO Max is also streaming all of Warner Bros.’ new, theatrically released movies this year at no extra charge the same day each film hits US cinemas. The latest is Godzilla vs. Kong , which is available through April 30 — these first-run flicks are available on Max for one month only. Next up will be Mortal Kombat , arriving next week Friday. (See below for a list of all the movies and their expected release dates on HBO Max , plus details on what time they become available.) But HBO Max has killed its weeklong free trial . That means if you want to stream its originals or any of the Warner Bros. movies on its 2021 slate — including In the Heights , Matrix 4 or Dune later this year — you’ll either need to pay directly for a Max subscription or figure out if your regular HBO subscription includes a free upgrade to a Max account. A cheaper version is coming. HBO Max will be launching a less expensive, ad-supported tier in the… Read full this story
- Boeing 737 Max 8: What We Know About Plane Involved in Ethiopian Airline Crash
- Disney drops teaser video for live-action "Aladdin" movie showing Genie
- DC Universe March Releases: Every Movie, Show and Comic Coming to Streaming Service
- Was 1999 Really the Best Movie Year Ever? A New Book Makes A Persuasive Case For Yes.
- ‘Deadwood’ Movie: HBO Unveils Premiere Date – and a Teaser
- Movie review: Hiding in plain sight in Berlin from the Nazis during WWII in 'The Invisibles'
- L.A. movie openings, Feb. 4, 8: ‘ Everybody Knows’ with Penélope Cruz and more
- Christina Ricci’s Birthday: Her Best 15 Movies Ranked
- A Star Is Born stage show in the works
- Movie review: ‘To Dust’ takes an unusual view of death
HBO Max: Movies, shows, prices and everything else to know have 304 words, post on www.cnet.com at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.