GREAT British Sewing Bee judge competley loses it as a contestant proudly shows off their “pussies” dress. The seventh series of the BBC show hit our screens last night – and one of the contestant’s work left judges Patrick Grant and Esme Young in absolute hysterics. During the first week, for one of the challenges the sewers were asked to transform a T-shirt into absolutely anything they wanted. So cat-lover Jean decided to turn it into a dress that had her favourite furry animal printed on it. As Patrick had a good look at the new garm displayed on the mannequin, he couldn’t help but point out the peculiar placing of the cats. He giggled: “Roses and pussies, with placements it’s a little bit odd…” MORE ON BBC ONE HIT THE HIGH NOTE What time is I Can See Your Voice on TV and how can I watch it? HOW MUCH?! Escape to the Country’s Alistair Appleton finds piece of gold outside a property EAST END LIFE Find out if Call The Midwife’s Nonnatus House is a real place TOGETHER FOREVER EastEnders’ Whitney Dean breaks down in tears as Kush makes huge promise ‘madness’ The Repair Shop fans furious as… Read full this story
- ‘Great British Bake Off’ star Paul Hollywood apologizes for Nazi costume
- Birmingham graduate whose pink hair went viral: You don't need to cover yourself to show greatness
- Decoding the Saratoga Race Course dress code
- Avondale rockers Halocene talk about meeting Flo Rida in YouTube show 'Best.Cover.Ever'
- Canada's Laval University Shows How to Do Football Right
- 'Westworld,' 'SNL' lead 2017 Emmy list packed with new TV shows
- 'Thank God I'm a country boy': How showing pigs taught this Iowan hard work and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Iowa's merit selection of judges works
- The Grid: Exploring the Bronzeville neighborhood
- Meet The Muslim YouTuber Who's Proving Modesty Can Be Fashionable
Great British Sewing Bee judge completely loses it as contestant proudly shows off ‘pussies’ dress have 307 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.