A 15-YEAR-OLD girl was raped by three boys after they stole her phone and "lured" her into a park, police have said. Police are appealing for witnesses after the horror event on Monday March 22 in Pepys Park in Lewisham, South East London. Cops say the girl got on a bus towards the area in the capital at around 4.30pm. When she got off the bus, she walked towards Pepys Park where she sat on a bench near the football cages. A boy approached her and was joined by two other boys, who are alleged to have stolen her phone and ran off. The victim and the first boy are then reported to have followed the two others to another part of the park, where the three boys are alleged to have pinned her down and raped her. The first boy is described as black, aged approximately 16 or 17, with no facial hair. He was wearing a blue beanie, a black 'Kings Will Dream' coat with fur around the hood and black and grey trainers. He also had silver caps on two of his teeth. The second is described as a lighter skinned black boy, aged approximately 16 or… Read full this story
- Girl, 14, ‘raped in park by man who tried to spark conversation with her’
- My Weekend In America's So-Called 'Rape Capital'
- A shocking gang-rape and murder of a woman is raising familiar tough questions for India
- Man gets 20 years in jail for raping minor daughter
- Gang hacks woman to death, rapes 3 daughters in Litein
- Man kills asleep couple, rapes with her corpse and minor daughter in UP
- Man kills asleep couple, rapes woman's corpse and minor daughter in UP
- Police arrest 14 over Kericho rape and robbery horror
- Man kills asleep couple, rapes dead woman and minor daughter in UP
- Rapist, 48, who plied a 'child-like' 15-year-old girl with ice and had such violent sex with another woman that she lost a litre of blood is found guilty
Girl, 15, raped by three boys after they stole her phone and ‘lured’ her into park have 321 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 9, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.