Gemma Collins reckons she has a dinosaur graveyard at the bottom of her garden. Channelling her inner David Attenborough, the GC is hoping to find the remains of prehistoric creatures at her Essex pile. TOWIE's Gemma opened up about her love for paleontology and how she wants to excavate her grounds. "I mean, I've got a big field in my garden, so I was hoping there was some sort of huge dinosaur out there, or maybe five of them," she says. "Wouldn't that be amazing if a Tyrannosaurus Rex lived on my land once? What dino is buried at the bottom of your garden? Have your say below "I absolutely loved school trips when I was a kid, and the Natural History Museum is something – this is a fact “I would love for the Natural History Museum just to open it up for me one day. "It's just so I can go in there in peace and really absorb history, and that was one of my favourite subjects whenever I was at school. I used to love the museum trips." We've seen a different side to diva Gemma over recent months after she spoke about her hope to be… Read full this story
- Gemma Collins gets into the festive mood as she dons a Christmas hat while showing off her skating skills during ice rink opening
- 'The ice is happy to see me!' Gemma Collins gets her skates on and RETURNS to the rink as she kicks off training for the Dancing On Ice Christmas Special
- I'm A Celebrity's biggest diva strops and the chilling reason Gemma Collins quit
- I'm A Celebrity's Myles Stephenson goes shirtless in his garden as he shares a sneak peek at his Hertforshire home
- Film producer, 34, who worked with Sheridan Smith and Joan Collins found dead in shallow grave days after she was spotted with ‘scruffy stranger’
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- 'These two are surely not classed as celebrities, I won't be watching!' Fans threaten to boycott I'm A Celebrity after Gogglebox's Angie Jones and Yvie Kent join the show
- Elton John cancels two gigs to make sure he’s at Harry and Meghan’s wedding
- Will McGregor v Mayweather save American boxing – or bury it?
- Inside James Argent’s very colourful new £1.3 million north London home next to his mum and dad
Gemma Collins sure a dinosaur is buried at the bottom of her garden have 406 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 17, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.