EastEnders fans are worried that Gray Atkins will strike again and kill Kush Kazemi ahead of his departure from Walford. After tuning into Thursday’s episode of the BBC soap, viewers predicted that Kush (Davood Ghadami) and his fiancée Whitney Dean (Shona McGarty) will not get the happily ever after they’re hoping for. The latest episode ended with Kush surprising Whitney at home and telling her they need to leave Albert Square – and the country – as soon as possible. Kush looked panicked as he admitted he would no longer be going to prison because he decided to strike a deal with the police and grass on the Mitchell family, after initially agreeing to a deal with Phil and his son Ben. Whitney looked delighted as she realised they could finally be together minus a prison sentence, but her expression soon changed as Kush told her they needed to flee immediately. EastEnders fans were quick to predict a rather grisly end for Kush – but not at the hands of Phil or Ben Mitchell, but Gray instead. Gray is insanely jealous of Whitney’s relationship with Kush and was not happy when he found out they were engaged. “I recon gray… Read full this story
- Who is EastEnders’ Michelle Fowler actress Jenna Russell when is she leaving and what happened with Hunter Owen and Preston?
- Who was Steve Owen in EastEnders, how did he die and when did Martin Kemp appear in the soap?
- Who killed Dirty Den in EastEnders, how did he die and when was Leslie Grantham’s character murdered?
- How old is Martin Kemp, who is the Celebrity Bake Off star’s son and when did he star as Steve Owen on EastEnders?
- Stars of The Bridge: 'Our show has been very good at predicting things in society'
- Who is Jacqueline Jossa, when did the Lauren Branning actress leave EastEnders and has she split from husband Dan Osborne?
- Emmerdale fans convinced Gerry will be brutally murdered by Lachlan after soap announces major character will DIE next week
- Why Andrew Lincoln's departure is a death knell for The Walking Dead
- The First Purge trailer goes back to the start with blood-filled origins story
- The Walking Dead season 8 episode 15 spoiler review
EastEnders fans predict Gray will murder Kush and blame Mitchells in grisly twist have 368 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 15, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.