The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have released a video showing the couple and their children on a windswept beach, running through a garden, and toasting marshmallows.
It comes as they mark their 10th wedding anniversary today, and follows the release of two new photos.
The couple released the video on Twitter , posting: “Thank you to everyone for the kind messages on our wedding anniversary. We are enormously grateful for the 10 years of support we have received in our lives as a family. W & C.”
They did not say when and where the video was made, but tagged filmmaker Will Warr in the post.
The new photographs released on Wednesday were taken at Kensington Palace this week by Chris Floyd.
As well as the new video and images, the Royal Family also sent its official congratulations to the pair.
“Today marks ten years since Their Royal Highnesses exchanged vows at Westminster Abbey.”
Second-in-line to the throne William married his former university flatmate Kate Middleton at Westminster Abbey in London on 29 April, 2011.
Royal writer Penny Junor said Kate – the Duchess of Cambridge – has supported William over the past 10 years.
She told the PA news agency: “I think she has been absolutely extraordinary and a model of what a future queen should be. She has got such poise and elegance and she’s not in competition with William.
“She doesn’t seem to be seeking fame. Everything about her is measured. She’s a grown-up. She seems to care a lot about everything she’s put her name to.
“And she’s very good with people but she’s not on an ego trip and I think that is absolutely crucial in that role.”
During the coronavirus lockdowns, William and Kate have baked goods for local vulnerable people, carried out video calls, supported key workers and home-schooled their children.
Kate has also focused on charity work in the areas of mental health, the visual arts and the benefits of outdoor life.
The couple also became joint patrons of NHS Charities Together.
The 240 NHS charities in the UK provide extra funding for hospitals, community and mental health services, and ambulance services.
- Prince William, Kate Middleton and Prince Harry are expected to attend Charlie Gilkes' wedding in Italy
- This is the surprising photograph Kate Middleton and Prince William chose for their wedding anniversary thank you cards
- Shocking royal wedding secrets: Prince William & Kate Middleton, Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugenie, more
- 8 plushest royal sofas: Princess Eugenie, Prince William & Kate Middleton, Zara & Mike Tindall, more
- Meghan Markle knew little about the royals in Oprah chat, but she wrote about William & Kate’s wedding on her blog
- Jaw-dropping royal home hallways: Prince William, Kate Middleton, Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, more
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's tenth wedding anniversary plans revealed?
- WATCH: Prince William, Kate’s kids ask David Attenborough questions on nature
- Prince Harry arranged for Mother’s Day flowers to be placed on Princess Diana’s grave as Kate & Wills share kid’s cards
- Charles Spencer shares poignant photo following Kate Middleton and Prince William's St Patrick's Day video
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: William and Kate toast marshmallows with kids in family video to mark 10th wedding anniversary have 621 words, post on news.sky.com at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.