UK jeweller Beaverbrooks is giving away free jewellery this Thursday – but only to those named Kate or William.
The incredible offer has been launched to celebrate the 10th wedding anniversary of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, which falls on Thursday April 29.
With 72 stores across the UK, the family-owned jeweller is marking the occasion by handing out £100 gift cards to anyone who shares the same first name as either of the royal couple.
All Kate and William namesakes will need to do is be the first person to visit their local Beaverbrooks store on Thursday, April 29 and present photo identification to a member of staff. Full terms and conditions can be found at beaverbrooks.co.uk .
The lucky shoppers can then claim their £100 gift card, which can be spent on anything from the retailer's stunning range of diamonds, jewellery and watches.
Beaverbrooks will be handing out thousands of pounds' worth of gift cards throughout the day (April 29) at all of its stores across the country.
However, there is a limited number of cards available – so the jeweller is advising people to be quick if they want to get their hands on something sparkly.
Sign up to Mirror Money’s newsletter for the latest advice and news
From universal credit to furlough, employment rights, travel updates and emergency financial aid – we’ve got all of the big financial stories you need to know about right now.
Sign up to our Mirror Money newsletter here .
Anna Blackburn, managing director at Beaverbrooks said: “Kate and William's special day was the most talked about wedding of the century!
“Celebrating 10 years of marriage is such a brilliant milestone, so what better way to celebrate than by giving away £100 worth of jewellery to namesakes of the special couple?
“From fine and fashion pieces, to designer watches and diamonds, we've been celebrating love stories for over 100 years and hope that anyone lucky enough to share their name with the Duke and Duchess on their anniversary this year will be able to choose something truly beautiful they can treasure forever.”
Beaverbrooks stores across England and Scotland are now back open for business – but opening times may vary. To find out your nearest branch of Beaverbrooks and its opening hours, visit beaverbrooks.co.uk/stores .
- Royal wedding: UK's Princess Eugenie marries fiance Jack Brooksbank
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle return to Windsor Castle 5 months after their royal wedding
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s ‘detrimental’ behavior ‘might bother’ Prince William, claims royal expert
- Prince William and Kate Middleton will have double celebrations this weekend with royal baby
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding secrets revealed… from the cake to music and even that dress
- Princes William and Harry will honor Princess Diana with a special garden at Kensington Palace
- Meghan Markle’s recent snub of Prince Charles’ invitation to exhibition reveals the real tensions in the Royal Family
- Princess Beatrice’s fiancé Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi HAS invited his ex to the wedding & she’s taking etiquette lessons
- Royal Family rich list – from Queen’s £1.6bn to Charles bizarrely coining it in from surf schools
- Meghan Markle has amassed a staggering £600k of jewellery as a royal – including Princess Diana’s £75k ring
Beaverbrooks giving away £100 worth of jewellery to those named Kate or William to mark Royal wedding anniversary have 532 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 27, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.