A barber brought people to tears after he shaved off his own hair in solidarity with a man with cancer. Neftali Martín, who suffered hair loss as a side effect of chemotherapy to treat his lymphoma cancer, had gone to get his hair shaved by his pal Joel Ortega González. Neftali, who is also a barber, set up a camera to capture the moment he said goodbye to his hair at the barbershop in Alicante, Spain. Immediately after cutting off all of Neftali’s hair, Joel turns the clippers on his own head, bit by bit shaving off his own blonde hair. Clearly overwhelmed by the gesture, Neftali starts welling up. The clip was uploaded by Neftali on TikTok, where he’s known as @neftabarber – and has since racked up more than 9.4 million views. He then posted the clip on Instagram , where he also explained a little more about what happened. “For those who do not know him @imjooeel is not just a co-worker, he is like a brother to me. I love you bro.” The Lords and Barbers shop, where both Neftali and Joel work, also shared the video, adding: “We want to travel this path with you,… Read full this story
- 5 Khoo Teck Puat Hospital staff disciplined for giving unnecessary treatment to some breast cancer patients
- Hair for Hope back in virtual format, aims to raise $1.5 million for children with cancer
- Chemo gave me bum ulcers & sudden menopause but saved me – people ignoring cancer symptoms during Covid’s terrifying
- KTPH wrong breast cancer results caused by 'human error', inadequate quality control: Review committee
- Toronto Relay for Life raises $500K for cancer research
- Strictly Come Dancing star Karen Clifton in tears after being subject to discrimination
- Dog’s sight saved as saliva gland moved to eye so it gets moist when he drools
- Canterbury gets green light for bowel cancer screening after three-year delay
- FDA Moves To Ban Menthol Cigarettes And Flavored Cigars
- How Can We Move Toward Weight-Inclusive Health Care?
Barber moves cancer patient to tears after shaving off his own hair in support have 325 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.