Three more people have been given the wrong Covid-19 vaccine after mixing up inoculation centres, Hong Kong officials have said, taking the total number of residents who were not properly screened on-site to at least five. The disclosure prompted a government pandemic adviser to urge officials to tighten their protocols at the city's inoculation centres, with several vaccine recipients who spoke to the Post reporting mixed experiences at the sites, noting that while all had identified the jabs on offer one way or another, there was still room for improvement. Dallas Sanders, a 47-year-old teacher who took his second BioNTech shot on Wednesday at Tai Po Hui Sports Centre, recalled seeing notices both outside the building and inside the lift showing the manufacturer and brand name of the vaccine being administered there. "It's easy to walk into the wrong centre, but it's difficult not to know you're getting the wrong jab," he said, adding that one woman was turned away because she had a booking for the Sinovac shot. "Everything was done fine where I was, but there could be more signage around the centre." A 43-year-old finance worker, surnamed Lee, said that when he went to get his first… Read full this story
- A new 'Winx' in Australia? A new star in Hong Kong?
- Why are boys still being discriminated against over vital cancer jab?
- Stocks trade mixed as Dow Industrials fall on Boeing news
- What went wrong for Netflix and Marvel?
- Toxic delicacy of shark fin causes ecosystem chaos, and consumers are pushing back
- Edward Snowden’s Long, Strange Journey to Hollywood
- Jackie Chan admits to being a 'total jerk' to and throwing his son
- Live and let live: how migrants, through hard labour and integration, helped forge modern Birmingham
- The story of China’s economy as told through the world’s biggest building
- TAL Education Group (TAL) Q3 2019 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
3 more get wrong Covid-19 jab in second Hong Kong vaccination centre mix-up have 321 words, post on www.asiaone.com at April 9, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.