From the end of March and under new government rules, we'll be able to see up to six people in a garden or outside space – like in a park or have a picnic. Now the struggle is always how to keep your beverages chilled – especially wine . Thankfully Partner in Wine have the perfect device that will combat any warm vino over the summer. Partner in Wine provides uber-chic insulated wine bottles and wine tumblers – making a socially distanced drink with a friend, literally, a walk in the park. Designed to keep your Sauvignon Blanc cool, your vin chaud toasty or your Rioja the perfect temperature, Partner in Wine’s collection includes insulated bottles which can fit a whole bottle of wine (750ml) and insulated tumblers to match. How good is that? It will also keep any hot beverage warm for 12 hours – so perfect for Mulled Wine or even hot chocolate. The bottles are priced from £30 and £20 for the matching tumblers – with a variety of colours to choose from too. You can buy both these products from partnerinwine.co.uk now. As we gear up for picnic weather, Partner in Wine have seen some items… Read full this story
- Single mother who's been indulging in a bottle of wine every night during lockdown divides opinion after asking if she's overdoing it - with many admitting it's 'easily done'
- Cure.fit aims to deliver groceries in India within 24 hours
- Australia smashes the coronavirus curve: Just 13 people are diagnosed nationwide in a remarkable 24 hours that saw four states and territories record ZERO new cases - here's when lockdowns could end
- Coronavirus UK LIVE: Top doc warns death rate to ‘worsen’ in TWO weeks after Covid-19 fatalities rise by 209 in 24 hours
- The Best Wine Coolers to Store Your Bottles In
- Top-tier Napa Cab for $10? With bulk wine prices so low, new brands offer deep discounts
- Myth-busting in the realm of wine additives
- Thinking inside the box: how cask wine became cool again
- Leftover wine turned bad? Experts reveal how to avoid pouring it down the sink - from adding it to scrambled eggs to using it as a cleaning product
- This Tool Lets You Drink Wine Without Removing The Cork
You can now buy an insulated bottle that keeps wine chilled for 24 hours have 359 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.