A WOMAN revealed how to keep the food in non-resealable bags fresher for longer. TikTok users were blown away by the hack , as they thanked her for sharing the tip and called it “awesome.” TikTok user @stephaniebothrealto r – whose name is Stephanie Booth, according to her profile – shared the food tip with her followers. She revealed how to “fix” non-resealable bags. First, she revealed the bag had been opened at the top. Holding the open end of the bag, she cut a triangle shape in the middle to leave an open “V”. “Tie the two ends together to seal,” she said in text over the clip. She showed herself grabbing the two flaps left on the side – and knotted the bag in the center. The result left the bag sealed with no extra clips or gadgets. “There you have it quick and easy,” Stephanie said. Although she suggested the hack for frozen foods, the tip could also be used to store snacks in the pantry – like chips or popcorn. People were blown away by the simple tip. “Problem solved for my freezer. Thanks,” one person commented. Another person commented that the tip is “Awesome!!” “I’ve seen this before and… Read full this story
- Woman reveals why she tried to sell left-over Chinese on Facebook
- Woman reveals simple hacks that saved $1000 in a month
- Milkybar now comes in non-white MILK chocolate for the first time – and it tastes delicious
- How supermarkets flog EXACTLY the ‘same’ food for twice the price – and the only difference is the packaging
- Will there be food shortages after brexit and do you need to stockpile food?
- Maid of honour reveals she was forced to clean up 99 dead goldfish after bride’s centrepiece idea went horribly wrong
- Auntie reveals she's been secretly feeding her vegan nephew MEAT
- Australian inquiry reveals huge extent of workplace harassment
- Fire-pits, adult-only breaks and linger-longer lobbies: Seven ways Irish hotels are changing in 2019
- Pay gaps at Norfolk’s biggest firms revealed
Woman reveals how to keep the food in non-resealable bags fresher for longer have 323 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.