SARAH Everard has not been seen since she left a friend’s house in Clapham, South West London, on Wednesday March 3 to walk back to her home in Brixton. Police are asking people in those areas to check doorbell or dashcam footage for any sightings of the missing woman. Who is Sarah Everard? Sarah Everard is a 33-year-old originally from York who lives in London. Sarah is 5ft4, has a slim build and blonde hair, and works as a marketing manager. Sarah was last seen wearing a green rain jacket, navy blue trousers with a white diamond pattern and turquoise and orange trainers. She was also thought to have been wearing green earphones and a white beanie hat. Sarah moved to the capital for work around 12 years ago and has a brother and sister who also live in London. When did she go missing? On Wednesday night, Sarah left a friend’s house in Leathwaite Road in Clapham about 9pm. She headed through a back gate onto the A205 South Circular before she is believed to have walked across Clapham Common. The marketing manager had spoken to her partner on the phone for about 15 minutes, and has not been… Read full this story
- Did missed call cost USC vs. Stanford?
- West Virginia guard Sarah Miles has wrist surgery
- No. 21 Missouri manhandles Ole Miss
- Sarah Lynx wins Pattison Canadian International
- Sarah Fisher adds Newgarden to lineup
- Packers fan in Visa ad to miss 1st Super Bowl
- ‘Never missed a Super Bowl’ member dies
- Rose’s message misses the point
- 5 reasons why you can’t miss UFC 161
- Don’t miss these women’s college basketball games
Who is Sarah Everard and when did she go missing? have 269 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 7, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.