GRACE Dent is well known as a restaurant critic and judge on cooking TV shows, but the foodie is also an accomplished author and broadcaster. The columnist and panel judge grew up on “Findus Crispy Pancakes and mince”, but has gone on to dine at some of the world’s finest eateries. Who is Grace Dent? Grace Dent, 47, was born in Carlisle and studied English Literature at Stirling University. It was while she was at university that she began her journalism career with features for Cosmopolitan. After graduating she jumped ships and worked as an editorial assistant for Vogue. Later she worked as a freelance journalist writing features and columns for magazines like Glamour, Marie Claire and More. Grace wrote about television for The Guardian for 12 years between 2000 and 2012, before moving to The Independent. From 2011 to 2017 she penned a restaurant column for The Evening Standard called 'Grace and Flavour'. The foodie was the creative director for the Evening Standard's London Food Month last year, which won her ‘Best Debut Event’ at the 2017 Event Awards. She now is a restaurant critic for The Guardian. more masterchef gossip NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH Who is William… Read full this story
- Sophia Grace, Tiny Rap Queen, Drops Empowerment Banger 'Best Friends'
- Against Me!'s Laura Jane Grace on Motherhood, Musical Non-Monogamy and American Decline
- New York Yankees great Bucky Dent: 1970s was 'a great time to be a Yankee' under George Steinbrenner
- Thunderstorm cuts power to thousands, but makes no dent in heat wave
- Google ups warranty for Pixel 2 smartphones in response to critics
- 2 firefighers critical after being hit by DWI girl, cops say
- Wife killed, the Rev. Timothy Wright critical in Pennsylvania collision
- 1 kid critical in school van, bus crash
- Former 'Will & Grace' star Sean Hayes confirms he's gay: 'I am who I am'
- John Cusack's grief encounter in 'Grace Is Gone'
Who is MasterChef critic Grace Dent? have 308 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.