Cold-blooded killer Jane Andrews murdered her boyfriend after he refused to marry her. Sarah Ferguson’s former royal dresser battered sleeping Tom Cressman with a cricket bat before stabbing him in the chest with a kitchen knife. After the horrific attack, Andrews vanished for four days before eventually being found in a “distressed” state in her car. While Andrews was on the run, Fergie left two voicemail messages pleading with her former dresser to hand herself into the authorities. Despite her claims of domestic abuse, it took a jury just 12 hours to convict Andrews of Tom's murder in 2001 and she was sentenced to serve a minimum of 12 years of a life sentence. But that wasn’t the end of her troubles, as Andrews went on the run after escaping from prison, then after being released was put behind bars again. Here is what happened to Jane Andrews after she was put behind bars Prison escape Andrews was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder by a psychiatrist in 2002. She served time at a jail in Yorkshire before being moved to an open prison in Kent. After serving nine years of her sentence, Andrews made a daring prison escape from East… Read full this story
- Dishonored 2 M07: A Crack in the Slab – Aramis Stilton’s Mansion
- This Week in Video Game Criticism: Tropes vs Anita Sarkeesian and the Demise of 'Gamers'
- 52 of the best games of 2015
- Little Nightmares Nome and Statue collectibles walkthrough guide [including The Hideaway DLC Flotsam]
- Death, destruction, and donuts in the sandbox of Garbage Day
- This Year in Video Game Criticism: The Games That Shaped 2014
Where Jane Andrews is now - prison escape, Fergie 'terror' and stacking shelves have 266 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.