MASTERCHEF UK fans are overjoyed their favourite show has returned for a new series. We take a look back on what restaurants have been featured in the previous series and where the show takes place. Where is MasterChef filmed? Since 2014, MasterChef has been filmed at 3 Mills Studios, in East London but for the 2021 series social distancing was of course introduced. It is in the London Borough of Newham, and is in between Bromley-By-Bow and West Ham tube stations. It's the site of a former distillery that is now a film and television studio. The studio has also been used for Gordon Ramsey: Cookalong Live, Million Pound Drop Live, Stand Up To Cancer, and Bad Girls. What restaurants have previously featured on MasterChef? In 2018, the team headed to some of the most wonderful restaurants yet and we can only hope that this year they somehow manage to top it. They headed to Sartoria, in Mayfair, London and had to prepare every dish on the menu for its customers. Towards the end of the series, the five remaining contestants travelled to Carlton Towers in North Yorkshire, which is home to Lord and Lady Fitzalan-Howard. Although they live there,… Read full this story
- Was the winner of ‘MasterChef’ Season 10 just leaked?
- Wendy Williams Show Renewed Through 2021- 2022
- Halloween sequels will be filmed in Wilmington, not Charleston
- M Night Shyamalan confirms two new films for Universal
- How James Bond is writing film history
- German government to double film subsidies
- Star Wars then and now: 10 best film quotes
- The Latest: Johnson says UK right not to rescue Thomas Cook
- Penneys is selling a Beauty And The Beast Belle-print duvet cover… and UK shoppers are devastated it’s only available in Ireland
- Who is John Torode? Celebrity MasterChef judge and Lisa Faulkner’s boyfriend – all you need to know
Where is MasterChef UK 2021 filmed? have 298 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.