S Club 7 did have a dream come true when they became one of the biggest bands on the 90s. Rachel Stevens, Paul Cattermole, Jo O’Meara, Bradley McIntosh, Hannah Spearritt, Jon Lee and Tina Barrett had legions of fans falling at their feet. Formed by Spice Girls manager Simon Fuller, S Club 7 spent five years at the top with four UK number one singles, one UK number one album and sold over 10 million albums worldwide. Massive hits such as S Club Party, Don’t Stop Movin’, Have You Ever and Never Had A Dream Come True have stood the test of time as pop bangers, while they even spawned teenage band S Club Juniors. They even became stars of their own TV series, Miami 7, playing fictionalized versions of themselves that was watched by 90 million viewers in over 100 countries. The show actually mirrored real-life events that were happening, such as Hannah and Paul’s doomed relationship and his departure from the band. Paul’s exit sparked a series of events that caused the band to eventually stop movin’. Get all the latest celebrity news delivered straight to your inbox From secret feuds and sexy scandals to the biggest showbiz… Read full this story
- Grizzly Bear Members Are Indie-Rock Royalty, But What Does That Buy Them in 2012?
- Fat White Family: 'I hate that we row because I love him like a brother'
- When Boy-Banders Become Men: Does the First Member to Go Solo Fare Best?
- Jeremy Corbyn claims he will win election 'no problem at all' and John McDonnell suggests polling is 'just like 2017' with Labour poised to surprise critics
- Demi Sims EXCLUSIVE: 'It was a stab in the heart' TOWIE star hits back at ex Megan Barton-Hanson after she claimed they had 'no sexual chemistry' and she made her question whether she was gay
- Jeremy Corbyn and Labour's anti-Semitism row explained
- Sex chat row: SSP Noida Vaibhav Krishna who alleged corruption in police force suspended
- Needtobreathe Talk Christian-Band Stigma, Experimental New LP
- UK troops using dating and fitness apps 'could be targeted by terrorists'
- The Queen 'backs' Prince Andrew and 'believes him 100 per cent': Her Majesty heads out for a ride at Windsor Castle as her family reels from her son's 'car crash' interview - but aides say he WON'T be forced to scale back royal duties
Where are S Club 7 now - penniless, racism row and claims band members were forced to date have 380 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.