A RETIRED British woman living her ” dream life on a farm" was allegedly beaten to death after dumping her ‘jealous’ toyboy lover. Tina Eyre , 62, a former legal secretary from Gloucester, was reportedly attacked with a spade by her 26-year-old partner – who then used it to dig her grave in the backgarden of her home near Sofia, Bulgaria . It is believed Tina was stalked and harassed by her suspected killer in the weeks leading to her death after he refused to accept their relationship was over. Tina, a divorcee with no children and also known as Roxanne, was found stabbed and beaten to death by a shovel, in a pool of blood in a barn at her home in Veliko Tarnovo, after neighbours became worried about her. She had not been seen for several days and had not responded to phone calls from the local post mistress, who alerted the local mayor. Two other Brit expats who lived nearby were asked to check on Tina but when they arrived they reportedly found her boyfriend digging a hole in her garden. When questioned, the man ran away through neighbouring gardens, before Tina’s body was found in the grounds. It… Read full this story
- 26 details you probably missed on Andrew Lincoln's final episode of 'The Walking Dead'
- KFC admits it's been making the same mistake for decades -- and now it has a plan to beat Chick-fil-A
- 'I was bullied into not calling 999'
- How Lincoln returned from near death and restored Ford's luxury brand
- Another Northern California care-home resident allegedly left in the sun, state says
- 73 years ago a war photographer snapped the most iconic image of WWII -- here's the incredible story of the battle behind the photo
- The 30 Sexiest People Behind The Scenes In Hollywood
- The despicable west London criminals jailed in November
- I used to be a Hollywood personal assistant — and the job isn't nearly as glamorous as you might think
- Netflix is surging after adding a lot more subscribers than expected (NFLX)
Toyboy lover, 26, ‘beat Brit to death with shovel when she dumped him as he bombarded her with calls and messages’ have 328 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.